Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today (94397 Views)

Nigerians Who Absconded After Traveling To Russia For World Cup, Cry Out. Photos / Nigerians Deported From UK, Arrive Lagos, To Complete Their Jail In Kirikiri / 500 Nigerians Deported From The UK Arrive Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Sweetrolly(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
cheesy
Haha so this biafrans still use naija legendary ghana must o bag....

Op post images of d aircraft and details of the incident.. .
Lalasticlala

WHY ARE U SO DAFT AND UNREASONABLE
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by greatricky: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
The true Hardship begins,fools Wen una speak fake phonetics like who dey chop hot yam. Watay Big Shame.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Too bad. I pity them ooooo
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by viktor01(m): 4:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eya.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by mart2k(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
londongal03:
Lol
Ar u really in London or uar planing to go
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by BABANGBALI: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
all of them are from biafra grin cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
you clearly think you are better than them. is it because they were deported abi them send you? it is you and your type that is the real devil trying to break others will.

Blackfire:
I wish i had finished my house, i will gladly give this guys a place to live atleast 8-10 months to find there feet.

Learn one or two trade... And this is a time for them to be close to God(chi) to make a way...

To all u tribal bigots, shame on u all. U are worse than the devil. And on sunday u will be in church shouting praise the lord, take it from me as an atheist, satan is far more better than u.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by litetias(m): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This happens when 19th century mindset Military dictator is elected president in 21st century democratic government.

As I said before the election, the peoples general is not wired nor can he be synchronized with 21st century diplomacy to forestall this type of embarrassment on Nigerians living abroad.

A man who couldn't leverage on the political capital generated by peaceful handover of power in Nigeria to better the country's image and economy but preferred badmouthing and denigrating his country before the international community while declaring us all as bunch of corrupt creations except himself.

Who or which country will deal with or transact business with people whose president declared as unrepentant criminals and corrupt establishments?
You are talking but all I hear is bla bla bla undecided

What do you know about leadership?

Its under Buhari's watch and so admittedly some of the blame should go to him. But where do you get off making it seem as if the shiit of a country we find ourself in just started going to the dogs when Buhari took over.

Dude, this country has been in the gutters since before you were born.

Trying to sound all knowledgeable and shiit, don't you remember when stupid South Africa deported those Nigerians and blamed it on yellow fever? Was it under Buhari?

When Buhari missed some meetings in America and his handlers blamed it on the diplomats you were not convinced.

The truth is this country is rotten inside out and people just don't do their jobs but go after the dirty money. If you do some research instead of just blabbing you'll find out that the officials of the Nigerian embassy in the UK sold these deportees out because of the mobilization money that these deportees would be given by the UK government but will be siphoned by these officials.

That's what Buhari is kicking against. The evil in every Nigerian because of blood money. So if the man says it in front of the international community I don't blame him becausr if yoy don't talk about your problem how would you get help?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
Welcome back home.....get yourself situated and look for the next road to turn.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by musicwriter(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
I still don't understand why an African will wake up one morning and plan to go live in England or France, Spain, of all places. These countries are as dry as deserts!. They have nothing to offer an immigrant!!.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
litetias:

Its under Buhari's watch and so admittedly some of the blame should go to him. But where do you get off making it seem as if the shiit of a country we find ourself in just started going to the dogs when Buhari took over.

Trying to sound all knowledgeable and shiit, don't you remember when stupid South Africa deported those Nigerians and blamed it on yellow fever? Was it under Buhari?

When Buhari missed some meetings in America and his handlers blamed it on the diplomats you were not convinced.

The truth is this country is rotten inside out and people just don't do their jobs but go after the dirty money. If you do some research instead of just blabbing you'll find out that the officials of the Nigerian embassy in the UK sold these deportees out because of the mobilization money that these deportees would be given by the UK government but will be siphoned by these officials.

That's what Buhari is kicking against. The evil in every Nigerian because of blood money. So if the man says it in front of the international community I don't blame him because if you don't talk about your problem how would you get help?

Sorry, my generation is different from yours hence I know far more than you can ever dream or aspire.

As for Buhari, I know his capabilities first hand and not from what you read on internet and pages of newspaper.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Forwetinnah: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stay Naija hustle dem no go greeee!! Overseas good for just 2things. ...vacation and studies, if you're lucky to be an international staff of a multinational company..praise God. Build your foundation in your own damn country
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Flight carrying 500 Nigerian deportees my advise to them;

Yoruba London base 'sai Baba' in the flight is to ensure they are returning with electric bulb, 240V of light, prepare to fight for fuel in petrol station, and willingly to accept only available job opportunity which is Baba Ijebu...

My advice to Igbo London base that call Biafran agitators tout and jobless, is that the only available job in Biafra land now is either you join the IPOB protest or join Mbaka prayer worriors in adoration ground for everlasting "Prayer for Nigeria in distress"...

My advise to Hausa London base sai Buhari is that begging is no more paying in Nigeria, "Man no see chop come see one to give begger" only available lucrative job now in the North is to join your lost brothers BokoHaram.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Forwetinnah: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
litetias:

That's what Buhari is kicking against. The evil in every Nigerian because of blood money. So if the man says it in front of the international community I don't blame him becausr if yoy don't talk about your problem how would you get help?

..and who's going to help him? Iran...India...US...the UK? grin
Is he that daft to think someone would help him fix Nigeria when he's the President? Hes just embarrassing himself globally. He should as well resurrect Idiagbon from death to help, same way the latter did when he was Head Of State. Person wey no know him left from right dey drag Presidency. Old Otondo!!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by vislabraye(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
This happens when 19th century mindset Military dictator is elected president in 21st century democratic government.

As I said before the election, the peoples general is not wired nor can he be synchronized with 21st century diplomacy to forestall this type of embarrassment on Nigerians living abroad.

A man who couldn't leverage on the political capital generated by peaceful handover of power in Nigeria to better the country's image and economy but preferred badmouthing and denigrating his country before the international community while declaring us all as bunch of corrupt creations except himself.

Who or which country will deal with or transact business with people whose president declared as unrepentant criminals and corrupt establishments?

Some people were saying Gej was not respected, he has no political clout, bla bla. But Buhari's body language has not changed anything. The simple fact is that UK is getting leaner and meaner.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by mbhs139(m): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
So Nigeria has become a mockery in the comity of nations that UK will wake up and depart our country men just like that.

And one wonders the gain of Buhari's continous trip abroad since assumption of office.

Do we still have government in this country?

So, our government should stop other country's government from deporting our citizens that does not have the correct documents to live or reside in their country? hmmm, I see... You hatred for this government no get part 2 my friend...
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by litetias(m): 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Sorry, my generation is different from yours hence I know far more than you can ever dream or aspire.

As for Buhari, I know his capabilities first hand and not from what you read on internet and pages of newspaper.
Dude don't be deceived, I'm a veteran. And I'm not saying Buhari is a saint or the saviour but he is better than the rest.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
our president is a broken man. we all are, and we are bond to say things like thats sometimes... now they said two wrongs can not make a right. my question to you is why are you bring this to the spot right once again? do you hate the man?

tafrica:
..........and to think Buhari is demarketing Nigerians anytime he jets out of the country. He always calls us corrupt and his Worshippers worship him with "Sai Baba, you are right, we are corrupt" How does a foreign country treat Nigerians when their president gleefully calls them corrupt outside the shores of Nigeria? Many of thhese deportees have been said not to be illegal immigrants, some committed some offences and then deported after some months of arrest back to Nigeria. Expect many more inhumane treatment from countries, Buhari is reshaping world's perceptions about us.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Greatcarly1: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Guys welcome home
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by litetias(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..and who's going to help him? Iran...India...US...the UK? grin
Is he that daft to think someone would help him fix Nigeria when he's the President? Hes just embarrassing himself globally. He should as well resurrect Idiagbon from death to help, same way the latter did when he was Head Of State. Person wey no know him left from right dey drag Presidency. Old Otondo!!

Clap for yourself. When you hear of bilateral relations what do you think that means?
The world is a global village if you ask for help you will get it as far as you know how to say pretty please.
He needs help to track stolen money stored abroad, he needs help in training his anti corruption agents, he needs help in lots of ways, there's no shame in asking for help, even the United States owe China trillions of dollars.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by difego: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by atoleybaba(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
sseunhayor:

hmmmm.... are you saying that you and the Op didn't smoke chalk in primary school, or mat in secondary school or weed in the university before jumping on cocaine now..... embarassed... owo wo gbo ooo
Lol...are u trying to say BIS is a useless school cool
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by deekaybeatz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
NomzyJust:

The mouth speaks out of the abundance of the heart. Your heart is abundant with BAD BLOOD bruv....
Your opinion. Like u don't know the kind of things that happen in this country

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by dozai: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is not good at all.
Where will these guys start from?
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Malawian(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
pus22:
How do you know they were deported. People go back home. When they discovered that their country was a developed. Country. Because television dont show them. Only the internet did.

Government blocked access to formation

Some church closed down.
this why i dont trust government schools.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by clemriches(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Those bags though! No longer Ghana must go but now Nigerians must go
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by OnReflection: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Get off you high horse!
What exactly was "the General" supposed to do? Threatened to impose trade sanctions? Place an embargo on all flights into Nigeria's airspace?
Some of you just go on and on throwing mud all over the place, in the hope that something sticks.

Activists Slam Excessive Restraint Of Deportees

NOV 2015 Tuesday 24TH posted by Joana Ramiro in Britain

ONE hundred people are set to be deported in a chartered flight from Stansted airport tonight as campaigners accuse the Home Office of using “excessive” restraints.

The 22.30 Titan Airways flight heading to Nigeria, Ghana and Sierra Leone is thought to also be carrying a Belgium-born man who has lived most of his life in Britain.

According to immigration activists, many are being boarded under duress and issued travel documents unrelated to their actual country of origin.
In a statement, the deportation and detention support charity Unity Centre said it had “opposed these flights for years.”

A spokeswoman said: “Detainees are taken from detention centres across the UK throughout the afternoon leading up to the planned routine charter flights after being locked up in individual rooms from the night before.

“This practice is believed to avoid any resistance with individuals suspected of resisting being placed in solitary confinement for days or weeks leading up to the flight.”

She added that since the death in custody of Angolan detainee Jimmy Mubenga, security firms outsourced by the Home Office have used new, unregulated restraining methods.

Restraints are said to go around the whole body and keep the arms and hands pinned down.

The group also said it “received a distressing call a few months ago after this contraption was used upon a Nigerian national held in Dungavel Immigration Removal Centre.

“As a result of the force used and severe pressing upon his chest he was admitted to the emergency room.

“One detainee reports seeing the use of these devices as an ‘everyday thing’.”

The Home Office refused to comment.

Source: http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-b1b9-Activists-slam-excessive-restraint-of-deportees
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
ebichy:
Who told u dey were biafrans?
u no see face
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
litetias:

Dude don't be deceived, I'm a veteran. And I'm not saying Buhari is a saint or the saviour but he is better than the rest.

You mean Buhari is a better diplomat and negotiator?

My comment is in relation to diplomacy, foreign relation and management of the economy.

Buhari is only suited for Director General of an Independent Anti-corruption Agency under the oversight function of the Judiciary (NJC) because you can't rule out his dictatorial antecedents.

Every other aspect of governance is not his (President Buhari's) forte. He may have depended on the expertise of his lieutenants but he is bossy and reduces every person under him to his level.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
OnReflection:

Get off you high horse!
What exactly was "the General" supposed to do? Threatened to impose trade sanctions? Place an embargo on all flights into Nigeria's airspace?
Some of you just go on and on throwing mud all over the place, in the hope that something sticks.

Source: http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-b1b9-Activists-slam-excessive-restraint-of-deportees

Nigeria is the giant of Africa and a major trading partner with UK hence shouldn't be compared to toy countries.

If this government did enough and mounted considerable pressure on UK government, the threat by Nigerian diasporans to picket the Nigerian embassy in London wouldn't have been issue but because of the lackadaisical attitude of this government towards the inhumane treatment of her citizens in UK, they were disappointed.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today by wordbank(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Vizkiz! Ur elder brother never barb ds him biabia him carry go UK ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / Bear Ate Billionaire Couple And Pilot After Their Helicopter Crashed In Russia(P / A Nairalander's Trip To London, Abu Dhabi & Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.