Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria (1568 Views)

Top 6 Affordable Bluetooth Accessories You Can Get For Your Android Smartphone / Effects Of Using Your Smartphone In The Dark . / 5 Awesome Hidden Features In Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria by Maxkdave(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is the top five low-cost InnJoo smartphone available. This analysis is based on the availability of the device as at when it is being published and it is not in any particular order. Furthermore, when considering the devices that will make we focused on device that has good battery life, camera, RAM, inbuilt Memory, and InnJoo Android phones which are less than N20,000.

1. INNJOO HALO

The innjoo Halo has a large battery capacity of 3200mAh which can give you one-day full operation, 15 hours phone call and 300 hours stand-by. It features a 5.0 IPS HD display with a 480x 854 FWVGA resolutions, 1.2GHZ Quad-core processor along with 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. Innjoo Halo runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Innjoo UI. FULL SPECS

2. INNJOO i1s

The Innjoo i1s Dual SIM smartphone runs on the MTK Quad Core Cortex A7 processor that gives the fastest speeds with its amazing clock speed of 1.3GHz. It has an internal storage of 8GB so you have plenty of room for all those images, videos and music.

3. INNJOO F2

Innjoo F2 is a successor to the InnJoo first and cheapest tablet, the Innjoo F1. It has the same design with F1 but comes the same Display size as seen in galaxy tab 10. Innjoo F2 runs on Android 4.4 (KitKat) with big size, thin body and lighter weight which made it perfect. With cortex A7 processor one can enjoy enormous way of entertainment as well.

4. INNJOO T1

Innjoo T1 is a spiced up version of innjoo F1 and its innjoo second low cost tablet. It comes with 1GB RAM, same battery capacity, an improved screen resolution, same 7.0-inch display. Equipped with 5MP camera, you can just focus on capturing those memorized moments at anytime and anywhere, T1 will do the rest.

5. INNJOO FIRE

The innjoo fire is the very first device to be added to the Innjoo Fire series. Its comes with 5.0 inch display screen and 5 fingers multitouch capability. The InnJoo Fire is powered on by the Lithium ion polymer of 2500mAh and running on Android 4.4 KitKat. This is one most of the most affordable and budget friendly device with great specs. Full specs

SOURCE: Gadgetsreview.com.ng
Re: Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria by AwesomeRomeo: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Less than 20k? shocked
Re: Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op, are u deir agent? Cos i want 2 ask sum questions
Re: Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria by Maxkdave(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
AwesomeRomeo:
Less than 20k? shocked
yes
Re: Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria by Maxkdave(m): 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Oma307:
Op, are u deir agent? Cos i want 2 ask sum questions
i don't work for innjoo
Re: Top 5 Affordable Innjoo Android Smartphone In Nigeria by donprosper6(m): 12:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Hello guys ah wanna sell my hot note 5.1(lollipop ) OS 23k with tempered glass for proper screen protection with some other follow come accessories and it's neat just three weeks old
Call/whatsapp if you are interested: 07064991599

(1) (Reply)

How To Highly Compress Files €“ 12 GB To 229 MB.* / My Tecno H6 Says "Can't Connect To Camera" Please Help. / Do You Know About Download Vidmate For PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.