Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,552 members, 7,865,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) (2987 Views)

Tekno Plaited His Hair By His New Girlfriend In Toronto(photo+video) / Lil Kesh Feeling Happy As His Girlfriend Plait His Hair For New Braid(pics,vid) / Lil Kesh Feeling Happy As His Girlfriend Plait His Hair For New Braid(pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 3:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stella Damasus said she plaited this beautiful hair by herself. This isn't her first time of plaiting her hair by herself.

Has any lady on Nairaland plaited her hair by herself?

SOURCE: http://www.davidvsnaija..com/2015/11/stella-damasus-stuns-in-new-photos.html

Update: Another photo has been added at the source.

Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
It looks cute

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by faith551(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
It looks cute
Question is can you do same?
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by IamOpemipo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
End time
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by kristen12(f): 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
I make can make my hair myself. Most of my friends make theirs themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
I braided my current hair myself... It's not that difficult...
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by sinaj(f): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
I barb my hair myself

1 Like

Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
I barb my hair myself
Like for real? With shaving stick?
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
IamOpemipo:
End time
Hmmm how e take b 'end time'? i bow for u o.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adaure4ever:
It looks cute
Yeah. The lady is beautiful. Have you ever plaited your hair by yourself?
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by francizy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
I barb my hair myself

What am I seeing on that DP? Are they drones or weapons of mass destruction?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 4:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
tollyB:
I braided my current hair myself...
It's not that difficult...
Dat's great. You could flaunt yours too. Share a pic... wink
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by lomprico(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
My shuga does!
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by yinkeys(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
I barb my hair myself
Is that your natural hair.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by sinaj(f): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jinf:
Like for real? With shaving stick?
lol shaving stick ni grin

I be widow? undecided
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Monalisa185(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
not difficult, depends on the style tho...I plait some myself... cheesy
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by sinaj(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
yinkeys:

Is that your natural hair.
yea smiley
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by sinaj(f): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

What am I seeing on that DP? Are they drones or weapons of mass destruction?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
how?
Where
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by francizy(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
how?
Where

The chest! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How slim person go fit carry that kind load? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Abi you wear pad ni? undecided
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by sinaj(f): 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

The chest! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How slim person go fit carry that kind load? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

na bwest make u de shine eye lyk dat undecided
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jinf:
Dat's great. You could flaunt yours too. Share a pic... wink
I wanna remain anonymous as a lot of peeps here know me...I will only upload the hair and delete later on...
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by francizy(m): 4:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:

LoL! Na im oh! grin grin grin grin grin

No wonder you get over 460 likes.. I been think say na only your face gather the likes.. Been no know say you carry weight! grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by yinkeys(m): 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
yea smiley
That's nice. We've crossed paths before, I recognize you. Can you recall?
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by sinaj(f): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
yinkeys:

That's nice. We've crossed paths before, I recognize you. Can you recall?
cnt remember
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by yinkeys(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
cnt remember
Anyway, Uniport. You stayed opposite diamond crib like 2 years ago
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
tollyB:
I wanna remain anonymous as a lot of peeps here know me...I will only upload the hair and delete later on...
Okay. That works too.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

See serious post jamb question...
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Monalisa185:
not difficult, depends on the style tho...I plait some myself... cheesy
That's gud! :-)
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
lol shaving stick ni grin
I be widow? undecided
lol fear catch me o.... grin
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Jinf: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
sinaj:
My sister d mata taya me o... Cool pix tho... u look gud.
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by francizy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Jinf:

See serious post jamb question...

Your moniker reads jinf, so I can't recall mentioning you nor asking you a question..
Re: Ladies On Nairaland, How Many Of You Can Plait Your Hair By Yourself? (photo) by Emmalaw10(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nice one.
O nwebero ihe ifu!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife Sonia Replies Fan Who Abused Her Over Cooking Pot / Meet Nigerian Nollywood Actor Cyril Chukwuemeka Pharaoh (photos) / Mercy Johnson's Daughter Dances To Runtown "Mad Over You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.