Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:06 AM

When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported (59503 Views)

When You See Your Ex Who Dumped You Because You Had No Car (Photo) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When Your Ex Is Your Wedding Planner (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by ewizard1: 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstolalekan:
PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE BASTARDZ
SELLING DATA

EG MTN 5GB FOR 15000
Kenzyent etc
They are all thieves

God will punish you all and y'all will continue to live in hardship.
Thank you. Was about posting this. Some gullible fellow would still fall for it.

1 Like

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by difego: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by darmys(f): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
comradeodunze:
Babe, is that you? wink

it is me o. Tell closeup to come and give me endorsement grin
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by ladycomfort(f): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
soleexx:
You are actually mocking does deportees.... Not fair mehn...just pray for them to get back on track with there life stop the mockery
. What is the prayer actually for? Why were they deported in the first instance? Is this some kind of unfair justice or what?

1 Like

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by justmenoni: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Can you imagine dis winchy winchy pics actually got me laughing out loud.
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by tpraiz(m): 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
If Mouth Wide like dis.....!

How dat Place go Wide Reach ??::::::::Godforbid!

1 Like

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by ipreach: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Monitoring spirit

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by BABANGBALI: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
chineke na who come use vickyrotex photo do dis kind thread?see mouth see teeth grin
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by BABANGBALI: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
tpraiz:
If Mouth Wide like dis.....!

How dat Place go Wide Reach ??::::::::Godforbid!
vickyrotex over to you,answer your jamb question
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
No wonder e dump am...see teeth
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Maduabuchuqwu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eh nau, only a girl Wii think of such situation, Imagine, wicked girl cry
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by VickyRotex(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
vickyrotex over to you,answer your jamb question

You smoke? angry
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by VickyRotex(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
chineke na who come use vickyrotex photo do dis kind thread?see mouth see teeth grin

Ori e ti gba gi! angry
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by BABANGBALI: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

You smoke? angry
answer the question jo
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by BABANGBALI: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

Ori e ti gba gi! angry
i got you grin
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by VickyRotex(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
answer the question jo

Ma bi mi ni Jamb Question! angry
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by VickyRotex(f): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
BABANGBALI:
i got you grin

Yeyenatu!!! angry angry
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by achinaboy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
bettercreature:
They will delete the old details and upload the new one,100% CONFIRM
i dont think it's possible anymore,because i got some friends who wanted to do this,through me,but i tried everything, but it never works out, so if you can do it, let me know
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by soleexx(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
ladycomfort:
. What is the prayer actually for? Why were they deported in the first instance? Is this some kind of unfair justice or what?

Illegal immigrant are not allowed to stay work in the UK...its a Law
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by bettercreature(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
achinaboy:

i dont think it's possible anymore,because i got some friends who wanted to do this,through me,but i tried everything, but it never works out, so if you can do it, let me know
I have a contact who is doing it steadily but sadly i can not link somebody i met online for security reasons
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Sanchase: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
THIS NEWS IS FAKE

THIS NEWS IS FAKE

THIS NEWS IS FAKE

ONLY 46 NIGERIANS WERE DEPORTED FROM THE UK, BEFORE PEOPLE COMMENT ON A POST THEY NEED TO ENSURE THE INFORMATION IS RIGHT !!!
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by BABANGBALI: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
VickyRotex:

Yeyenatu!!! angry angry
but dat your mouth wide o
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by ladycomfort(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
soleexx:

Illegal immigrant are not allowed to stay work in the UK...its a Law
. Exactly! Why should they be pitied? Do they think its a country like nigeria where people don't respect the law?
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by mikkypel(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
firstolalekan:
PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE BASTARDZ
SELLING DATA

EG MTN 5GB FOR 15000
Kenzyent etc
They are all thieves

God will punish you all and y'all will continue to live in hardship.
Pele ooo, won ti mu e mo corner flag.. So u believed adverts here

1 Like

Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by mikkypel(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sanchase:
THIS NEWS IS FAKE

THIS NEWS IS FAKE

THIS NEWS IS FAKE

ONLY 46 NIGERIANS WERE DEPORTED FROM THE UK, BEFORE PEOPLE COMMENT ON A POST THEY NEED TO ENSURE THE INFORMATION IS RIGHT !!!

The way u said it.. It seems as if you were the one that made the last number.. Ohhhh sorry dear.. How much u buy fuel as u don return?
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by ladycomfort(f): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Sanchase:
THIS NEWS IS FAKE

THIS NEWS IS FAKE

THIS NEWS IS FAKE

. Whether 46 or 500 the news is that some nigerians were deported from uk today.
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nigerians deported from UK'
Posted at 16:40
According to UK officials, a total of 46 Nigerians were deported from the UK to Lagos today - not about 500 as is being reported in Nigeria.
They also stressed that such deportations were regular events, happening almost every month.
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by bunchdrich(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
END TIME tooth
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Mermaids(f): 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
permanentgrace:

Mermaids is responsible for the deportation.
another joke cheesy cheesy
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by soleexx(m): 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Exactly! Why should they be pitied? Do they think its a country like nigeria where people don't respect the law?

Definitely! I hope they find something better to do now that are back in their motherland
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by StPete: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
jaymejate:
Please don't post winch photo for here again.

LWKM. chai
Re: When You Find Out That Your Ex Boyfriend Is Among The 500 Deported by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Her name must be onuwakwe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only In Lagos You Can Have Dinner And Drinks In KEKE (photo) / When You Study Physics In Unn(photo) / The Teacher Is Gonna Think They Cheated: Joke Of The Day (LOL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.