Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) (3344 Views)

Actress Empress Njamah Accused Of Bleaching [PICS] / Funmi Iyanda Raises Her Skirts To Prove That She Is Not Bleaching (pics) / “I Met My Wife, Omotola, A Virgin” – Captain Mathew Ekeinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by obiremy: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
Two days ago, the screen goddess shared a photo of her husband Captain Ekeinde and she called him her ‘Man Crush Monday.’ While many of her fans made positive comments about her family, an Instagram user with the handle ‘Asoebistyles’ decided to spit pent up venom all over the post and even attacked other commenters who called her out for rudeness, until Jalade-Ekeinde ended it all with class.

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by obiremy: 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
More

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some girls are Id*iot. Wetting concern her na Attention seeking bi*tch. Mtchewww.

2 Likes

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by Eneze1(f): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some people and aproko are like bread and butter.
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by campbelljosh(m): 5:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
One bad belle dia
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by Came: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
Which kind English Omotola write so, na good English ,abi na bad English. Hmmmm!!!!

1 Like

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by shepherd77: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Amebo
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by redcliff: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol. i thought i was the only one that noticed her husband bleaches like he's on a hypo diet

3 Likes

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
that girl is rude. Omotola was even polite with her response.

1 Like

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by jieta: 6:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
what do u people want me to say, OK omotola ur husband is cheating on u. oya go and kill ur self. silly set of people.

1 Like

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by lomprico(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
qualityovenbake:
that girl is rude. Omotola was even polite with her response.
No be everybody get craze like u na. grin
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
lomprico:

No be everybody get craze like u na. grin
i no too get craze O, but dat chic dey 2 insultive.
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by lomprico(m): 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
qualityovenbake:
i no too get craze O, but dat chic dey 2 insultive.
She dey find attention, omotola fukup! She for no reply am at all.
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by Emmalaw10(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
The girl don dey wet since at every sight of Omotola's hubby

1 Like

Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by pretydiva(f): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dunno y sm ladies like taking panadol 4 sm1 else's headache
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by OmoSenii(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
redcliff:
Lol. i thought i was the only one that noticed her husband bleaches like he's on a hypo diet
. Loooooooooool guy you bad o
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by androsurf: 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
E-Fighters tongue

Just finished smoothing some rough edges on my blog.. Guys please check it out and critize it... www.androsu rf.com it's still work-in-progress though
Re: War Between Omotola & A Fan Who Accused Her Husband Of Bleaching(pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
I almost had the thought that her hubby is bleaching but its absolutely none of my concern.

He owns he's body so he can do anything he wants to do with it undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reason I Married Peter Okoye Despite Being Older Than He Is-Lola Omotayo Reveals / Could Beyonce Be Cheating On Jay-z With Her Hot Bodyguard? [PHOTOS] / Wizkid Flaunts His 'boluwatife' Tattoo In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.