Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) (67294 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by sule5727: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=40400444][/quote]na so
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by Gamesmart: 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
6 weeks? shocked
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ymodulus:

No sir am not.

In most developed nations today 3-4 bedroom flats are set up in 2 days all with prefab. This is the idea of prefab.

It's just like brick and wall toya we played with as kids. So also the wals and components are fixed to each other. You get?.

Whites don't waste time on building lie we do. It's easier to build big fancy house today and spend less but a lot of Nigerians don't know it yet.
All I can say is wow!!! Man is capable of achieving anything!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by asaju10(m): 10:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
kayusekay:
Dis a big lie,nt 6 week mansion can b possible he is buildin it befr
Thomas it was built in 3wks. He's my MD
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by kaslaw: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
6what?honestly I still don't believe :D6what?honestly I still don't believe
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by asaju10(m): 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
rattlesnake:
He has just HND undecided
Is it all about certificate?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by ochris03: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
six weeks or six months lol nigeria news ehh na wa o unless na the gods work as labourers with four hands . Yoruba engineers i respect una ooo.looool
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by mekybabe1: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na wah o. 6wks to build? Money is good grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by RexTramadol1: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
ipledge10:
i)Parankin not Paraki

ii)This lie can scatter a whole country. ..this house in 6Wks undecided some blogger be like

It actually is Parakin!

Lobatan! Only in the last days
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by daveseun15(m): 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Six weeks my fine ass....big lie
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by TolaniLuv: 11:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Under 6 weeks mansion? Na juju build ham ni ?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by Eddy2cute(m): 11:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hummm so that house was built from the scratch in 6 weeks?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by abiowoblow: 12:12am On Nov 26, 2015
Kabiesi ooooooo,parakin street is very expensive in ile-ife to have a house dere, he started de house when he wanted to contest for de stool now it has turn to be temporary palace. Am happy to be from dat ancient town.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by onatisi(m): 1:54am On Nov 26, 2015
And all these was done in 6 weeks! Na ghost do the job or human beings

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by drehdinho(m): 4:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Nice House. He is going to enjoy himself.
Not all that glitters is gold.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Is possible but that building am seeing is not a building of last month.
kayusekay:
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by femmygold: 7:30am On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=chimere66 post=40400420]The newly crowned Oba of Ife, Enitan Adeyeye
Ogunwusi has finally moved into his new mansion
in Paraki area of Ile Ife Osun State.The mansion named White house was built under 6 weeks.The real estate mogul turned monarch tarred the
road leading to the gigantic mansion.

Right from the Paraki junction, Oba Ogunwusi’s new mansion is one of the conspicuous buildings on that street because its an all white magnificent edifice nestled on the hill. The mansion will serve as his temporary palace where he will receive visitors after his coronation.

Congrats to him

Point of correction, the house was built in 4 months not 6wks. my place is not far from the house.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2015

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by davidsonkuti: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2015
kayusekay:
Na ur type never see wetin moni fit do wit moni six weeks is too much 4 dis mansion now
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2015
janellemonae:

ki leleyin so? Did d ooni thief their money? Didnt he go out and work for his money? He STILL owns his businesses. You guys need to recieve sense. And yes d indigenes are VERY HAPPY they have a new king.
grin grin grin grin...what would the ooni do for the people or has ever done for the people....how wont they be happy when black Nigerians have been programmed to support leaders who dont give a damn about them.... angry angry
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by SamOgasco(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2015
kayusekay:

Gbam!!!!!!!
Seconded!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by SamOgasco(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2015
justicejay:
Omo. Money good ooo. Built this in six weeks.
Lord let your good well be done in my life

And you believed such?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by sweetgala(m): 8:15am On Nov 26, 2015
kayusekay:

Guy while it might sound ridiculous it is true, I just returned from Nigeria and visited my family members in Ile Ife where I hail from, the king Ojaja II did build that house in little over a month.

it is common knowledge in Ife the house was built 24/7 round the clock, it is set on the hill in parakin on the way to my own father's home in Eleyele.

I know more but let's just leave it there, my uncle expressed surprise at the magnitude of his wealth.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by bellotaofeek: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
This is a big project oooo + Big lie cool.. where is the work breakdown structure to prove the six weeks completion? I pray the mansion won't collapse untimely
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by bellotaofeek: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2015
This is a big project oooo + Big lie cool.. where the work breakdown structure to prove the six weeks completion? I pray the mansion won't collapse untimely
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by thundafire: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2015
so they house have been sanctified with juju carry go baba i wonder which prayer u go dy pray 2 God in heaven
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by daniel56(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Dis house or mansion can not or never was it built in 6 weeks. But how can one sleep in all d rooms.
chimere66:
The newly crowned Oba of Ife, Enitan Adeyeye
Ogunwusi has finally moved into his new mansion
in Paraki area of Ile Ife Osun State.The mansion named White house was built under 6 weeks.The real estate mogul turned monarch tarred the
road leading to the gigantic mansion.

Right from the Paraki junction, Oba Ogunwusi’s new mansion is one of the conspicuous buildings on that street because its an all white magnificent edifice nestled on the hill. The mansion will serve as his temporary palace where he will receive visitors after his coronation.

Congrats to him

Source: http://trezzy2..com.ng/2015/11/photos-ooni-ife-adeyeye-ogunwusi-builds.html
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by cocoberry(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
Go joor!!! Make I no admire good thing.

gebest:
dem don start
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Builds New House 'Paraki White House' In Ife (Pics) by justicejay(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2015
SamOgasco:

And you believed such?
and you think it's not possible.. sit down there very much possible although it maybe fragile.

Different South African Tribes / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / Ooni Of Ife Oba Ogunwusi Finally Marries Fourth Wife, Set To Marry 5th(pictures)