Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition (1072 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Help My Baby Win. / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Teewhy2: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win My Cussons Baby Moments competition by clicking on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 be part of her success story by voting for her, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote once and share to your friends for their votes. Thanks for the anticipated votes #CussonsBabyMoments

Please do the needful lalasticlala ishilove Seun viviangist
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by taiocol: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Picture of your baby
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Teewhy2: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
taiocol:
Picture of your baby
The baby picture is on the contest page. Kindly click the link and vote
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Teewhy2: 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Estharfabian:
undecided
Have you voted, kindly click on the link and vote
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Teewhy2: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi guys, am expecting your votes to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to gap my baby. I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks
Cc lalasticlala ishilove Seun
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Teewhy2: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Guys still expecting your votes. Kindly click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. . Thanks
Re: Help A Nairalander's Baby Win An Online Voting Competition by Teewhy2: 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
I want to use this medium to say a big thank you first to GOD and to all Nairaland's who despite they busy schedule and quest to make FP still had time to vote for baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya and made her qualify to the next stage of the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I will like to also thank seun for providing this great platform that brings a lot of us together despite our physical distance .my appreciation also goes to the MOD'S despite going against the law that made them ban me four times and delete some of the post that I used to campaign for my Baby still find a kind heart to leave some of the campaign post, which allowed her to gather enough votes to move to the next stage.
GOD will bless you all and absolute possibility is your portion this year IJN. Baba GOD will pick your call IJN

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Wife Talks: Climaxing Woman / See The Breastfeeding Police Officer That Saves Life Of Abandoned Newborn Baby / Collections Of Photoshoot From My Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.