Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response (900 Views)

Lady Exposes Guy Using Her Photos To Dupe Unsuspecting Victims / Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m / Six Fraudsters Dupe A Woman Of N13m In Imo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Jamod2008: 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
And this text message came into my phone telling me that I have won some amount of money, plz be wise all na scam. December is at hand and some people want to make it sharper shaper grin. Has any body received this kind of message before?

Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Rukkydelta(f): 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by timmyblast(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Epic
Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Nina4u(f): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hahahahahahaha naija people and their thunder from heaven ....hellfire go hit u ..fire all over u bodi and so on.....u guys r funny ..
Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Jamod2008: 12:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
Hahahahahahaha naija people and their thunder from heaven ....hellfire go hit u ..fire all over u bodi and so on.....u guys r funny ..
Nina don't you think that these foolish people deserves thunder from heaven?
Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Nina4u(f): 3:09am On Nov 26, 2015
Jamod2008:

Nina don't you think that these foolish people deserves thunder from heaven?
hahahaha maby so but it aint gonna happen na ...its just funny the way u guys say it for everything bad ...
Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Nina4u(f): 3:11am On Nov 26, 2015
One gal on fb accually called me a witch and for me to reveill my self by the blood of Jesus and fire and thunder go hit me all over my body ...U cant but laught to it ...too silly .. grin All i could say was bring it on gal .. grin
Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Jamod2008: 8:05am On Nov 26, 2015
Nina4u:
One gal on fb accually called me a witch and for me to reveill my self by the blood of Jesus and fire and thunder go hit me all over my body ...U cant but laught to it ...too silly .. grin All i could say was bring it on gal .. grin

Nina you must really be a funny girl grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by Nina4u(f): 11:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Hahahaha im a crazy bit*ch ..lmao grin
Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by tafabaloo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lolzzzzz......some of us are used to receiving this kind of text messages...

1 Like

Re: Pic: How Some Frudsters Wanted To Dupe A Nairalander And See His Epic Response by HomieQuan(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
End time mo'fvckers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Did You Receive This Debit Alert? Nigerians React On Twitter :see Snapshots / 34 Years Old Fake Pastor Arrested By NSCDC In Akure, Ondo State. / Photo Of The Nigerian Student Who Was Attacked With Iron Rod In Hyderabad, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.