Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,912 members, 7,824,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? (1667 Views)

Five Ways To Keep Your Vision, Career And Aspiration Running / Rate This Little Boy's Dreams And Aspiration (photo) / Anti Success Symptoms That Limits Our Progress In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by Bbsharon(f): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is a question I have come to realise most people don't really understand.
Will be glad to see different people drop in thiers and lets learn.

What is your aspiration in life?
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by Bbsharon(f): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some people understand the question but still don't know or don't know yet.
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by dahmie2013: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
In Beyonce's voice, "My aspiratn in live is to be happy"#prettyhurts
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by Bbsharon(f): 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
dahmie2013:
In Beyonce's voice, "My aspiratn in live is to be happy"#prettyhurts

what is yours?
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by dahmie2013: 4:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Bbsharon:

what is yours?
Ok, my aspiration in life is to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by akaahs(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
To live a life of fulfilment & contentment

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by obiaguna(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2015
My aspiration is to be happy in all ramifications and to always feel a personal level of satisfaction, comfort, peace and success. So help me God. Amen.
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by Bbsharon(f): 7:45am On Nov 28, 2015
obiaguna:
My aspiration is to be happy in all ramifications and to always feel a personal level of satisfaction, comfort, peace and success. So help me God. Amen.

Amen
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by teejnation(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2015
coolAs a lover of N@ture and people. My aspirations in life is to help people of various cultures and religion actualize their dream and help live a fulfilled life. Also to help sustain our environment to an appreciable level.
NB: One thing T.J will love to do b4 he dies is to visit SPACE.
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by angiography(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
well...the success of a dream us not in how much advertised it is, but how much passion you put into achieving it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by JoeCutie(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
My aspiration in life is to be happy.
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by bee1989: 7:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
To have a progressive career, can you help?
I have changed so many jobs like clothes but I now my purpose,
I just need a bit of help to achieve and fulfill it
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by bee1989: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Know
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by bee1989: 8:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Know my purpose . my number is 08145 396 397
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
To know myself,to be a database administrator,to be happy,and to like a positive footprint in life.
Re: What Is Your Aspiration In Life??? by benjaminose(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
the difference between positive reaction and negative reaction about the same thing is understanding.will you like to travel to places like u.s.a,u.k,canada e.t.c. if you will there is a secret and the secret is this:-
you have to be in the will of God you have to be with the woman or man that is in the will of God for you then you and all this places will mingle because the land called u.s is in the will of God and also with u.k and others we all know that all those going to lagos enter the bus going to lagos but those going to kaduna cannot enter the same bus with those going to lagos if you are not in the will of God you cannot mingle with the things in the will
complement of the season

(1) (Reply)

Cbn Test Format / Annual Salary At Aso Savings Plc / Project Management Training In Warri And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.