Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Make Hay While The Sun Shines,opportunity Comes But Ones. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Make Hay While The Sun Shines,opportunity Comes But Ones. (647 Views)

Design And Construct The Future - You Are The Ones / Corpers Made To Sit Under The Sun In Command Day School In Lagos (Photos) / Our NYSC Stories: Under The Rain, In The Sun Or In Boko's Terrain A SHORT STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Hay While The Sun Shines,opportunity Comes But Ones. by pioneer10(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is an opportunity to esteemed corp members to start now and be the boss of yourself even before the completion of your service to your father land. i finish my service too in 2013 batch c, and today am doing fine with my bussiness.thats why am extending the offer to corp members. we all know the labour market in nigeria is nothing to write home about. Am giving this special offer for young nigerians to break away from unemployment and begin to earn six digit or more per month. it is called income not salary because it might be everyday, every two days, every thirty minutes or every three days. depending on your commitment towards it. with little or no capital you can start your own internet marketing bussiness.you can log on to my website to see more for yourself www.nairacashflow.com/philip for more information and clarification

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Needed! / Jigawa Nysc Corp Member Collapses In The Classroom / How To Survive In This Recession Without White Collar Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.