Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) (13339 Views)

Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by nollywoodbabe: 2:10am On Nov 26, 2015
While some people might be shocked about this Pics so many others may not be, because it is something many people have been expecting to happen for some time now. Controversial Nollywood actress Cossy Orjiaku who is... http://nollywoodbabes.com/photo-cossy-orjiaku-finally-takes-off-her-bra/

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by blesseddivah(f): 2:15am On Nov 26, 2015
She's ugly sad angry

12 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by kilokeys(m): 2:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Suffocating... I know sometimes she herself wishes it was detachable.. So that she go dey rest..

Haba mana..

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Divineluv14(f): 3:02am On Nov 26, 2015
That's not Cossy undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Deejavuu(f): 3:06am On Nov 26, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked

See boobi like full human being. Why is this woman shameless. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by echobee(f): 3:15am On Nov 26, 2015
End time breast angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Nobody: 3:36am On Nov 26, 2015
You can change this world by contributing in any positive way to the development of the world.

Cossy, a baby elephant lost its mother and need breast milk to survive. Save a life. Be kind.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by onatisi(m): 3:49am On Nov 26, 2015
She is getting more and more desperate for public attention because she has realized ppl are no longer interested in her .it wont be long before she strips fully naked just to get ppls attention

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Nobody: 3:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Cossy?
Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Pheals(f): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2015
When she got old.... she go regret

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by hrykanu231(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2015
Truth is there are girls with bigger boobs, that are focus n make less noise. What's this girls own sef...when u constantly spend so much on promotion and it's related activities. consumers perceive d goods as inferior.
Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2015
this things dont move me
Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by TrapLORD(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2015
That's a milk industry right there grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by TrapLORD(m): 7:34am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
this things dont move me
Okay GAYlord.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:37am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
Okay GAYlord.
you can go ahead and mastur.bate on her photo.. oga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by TrapLORD(m): 7:43am On Nov 26, 2015
Airforce1:
you can go ahead and mastur.bate on her photo.. oga

I've got no reason to do that but since I know you're a veteran in that dept, perhaps I should post some photo's of Uti Nwachukwu for your masturbatingg pleasure. Talentless turd!

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2015
Divineluv14:
That's not Cossy undecided
not cossy but she's an igbo woman

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by pamdaniel(m): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Her stupidity is really getting high
Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by celebgists(m): 8:04am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
I've got no reason to do that but since I know you're a veteran in that dept, perhaps I should post some photo's of Uti Nwachukwu for your masturbatingg pleasure. Talentless turd!

BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by dododawa1: 8:34am On Nov 26, 2015
One of IGBOS pride

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by flokii: 9:10am On Nov 26, 2015
shoyon niyen? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2015
TrapLORD:
SMH pls take ur lonely and frustrated life elsewhere, venting it online wnt help u, You need JESUS.

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by ODUBEZE: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2015
I think say she no get shame! Y she dey cover her nipples? shameless girl!
Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by clerkent(m): 10:13am On Nov 26, 2015
Where is the breast nah.i can only see two pillow one resting ontop of the other. grin

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Cossy my idol, keep the lights on.
Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by TrapLORD(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2015
ssoftapple:
SMH pls take ur lonely and frustrated life elsewhere, venting it online wnt help u, You need JESUS.
Toad face! You just got this moniker, don't make me whoop ur ass till you deactivate your 12th moniker cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by pamijlove(f): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2015
echobee:
End time breast angry angry
ha ha haha hio hio
Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by uchenick(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2015
Get your professional website and be BUSINESS READY...
Info@nickcolors.com

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Alocia(f): 12:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
flokii:
shoyon niyen? undecided

Oyami lenu oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by ThisMeansWAR: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
blesseddivah:
She's ugly sad angry
you two look alike

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiaku Finally Takes Off Her Bra (photo) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
May the good Lord deliver you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Poses In Santa Outfit (Photo) / PHOTO: Nicki Minaj's Bréasts Accidentally Pops Out Of Her Bikini / Indigenous Igbo Rapper Tidinz Run Mad In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.