Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Help A Soul Today "Sickle Cell Graduates Needs Your Help" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Help A Soul Today "Sickle Cell Graduates Needs Your Help" (522 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Burna Boy In SARS Cell With Other Robbery Suspects / Toke Makinwa Fires At A Follower Who Campares Her To Sickle Cell Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Soul Today "Sickle Cell Graduates Needs Your Help" by tundetv: 2:19am On Nov 26, 2015
[b]Please ask yourself before you read this "Am I on the hospital sick bed, If no I think you should be grateful to the Almighty God for all he's done, because some people really go through pains almost everyday of their life's. #500Naira multiply by 1 million Nigerians would go a long way for this people.

Sickle cell nightmare, what you can do to offer assistance?

In my 50 years of living with sickleanaemia cell issue, I have run over exceptionally heart twisting stories. I am certain some of you have more sad stories to tell about relatives or companions who experience the ill effects of the shocking condition. The case of Abiodun Abidemi Bakare below is one of such heart-wrenching cases that prompt this post in the first place.

Biodun was born with the sickle cell Anemia. The young man’s condition deteriorated after he wrapped up his final exams in the Olabisi Onabanjo University. He has lost all of the muscle functions in his lower body and the pain he goes through daily is better imagined than described. Abiodun urgently needs Hips and Knee replacement surgery. We hope to send him abroad for the replacement surgeries as soon as he is done with physiotherapy. Today his life hangs in the balance. He had to miss the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) on account of his illness.

Lets Get This !!All the money we spend in clubs is more than 250k at time * Please try your possible best to help with what you have, you are saving a life.

Read more from here and more details on how you can help this people >>>> http://www.hiplanetv.com/2015/11/help-soul-today-sickle-cell-graduates.html

Re: Help A Soul Today "Sickle Cell Graduates Needs Your Help" by Sammisticate: 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
LORD Help him..
Re: Help A Soul Today "Sickle Cell Graduates Needs Your Help" by realborn(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
it is well...
angry sad

(1) (Reply)

The Inside Secrets Of Millionaires Under The Age Of 29! / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Looking Really Stunning In New Black Outfit (photo) / People Should Stop Judging Wizkid – Wande Coal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.