Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) (2515 Views)

Who Loves Winning Eleven As Much As I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
Some of you will do this when you get married and start having kids

Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by divinehand2003(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol
just like me
Ride on bro
let no one spoil your fun
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
He is addicted to ps4,not in love with it
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
He is addicted to ps4,not in love with it
but that daddy above loves PS4.... You can also love your PS4 aside addiction... 2nd meaning of love... "A deep or abiding liking for something" so don't act as if you know better by trying to correct what is right.
I said "love" you said "in love".. You are OYO
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2015
bongolistik:
but that daddy above loves PS4.... You can also love your PS4 aside addiction
Feeding his baby nd at d same time playing ps4 is an addiction

Y didn't he finish feeding d baby b4 playing

I love movies, especially cartoons but am not addicted to it

But maybe am addicted to food grin
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:

and she is still arguing. I said "love" you said "in love"... You are OYO
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:

get it into your skull that you can as well love what you are addicted to... What even prompted the addiction if he doesn't love his PS4?
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2015
bongolistik:
get it into your skull that you can as well love what you are addicted to... What even prompt the addiction if he doesn't love his PS4?
Get it into my skull?

Is dat an insult or wat?
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Get it into my skull?

Is dat an insult or wat?
I know you will see it as insult cos that is what the environment you live in has always suggested. But mind you I am not those Nairaland e-rats that use any slight opportunity to rain curse and insults on people here even with no provocation.

'Get it into your skull' is not an insult unless you decide to convert it to one. Would you have preferred 'get it into your head or get it into your brain'?
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2015
bongolistik:
I know you will see it as insult cos that is what the environment you live in has always suggested. But mind you I am not those Nairaland e-rats that use any slight opportunity to rain curse and insults on people here even with no provocation.

'Get it into your skull' is not an insult unless you decide to convert it to one. Would you have preferred 'get it into your head or get it into your brain'?
SMH @the environment i have always lived in, tanks anyway

It was a pleasure commenting on ur thread, wen next i want to comment on any thread, i will check d moniker first
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:

It was a pleasure commenting on ur thread, wen next i want to comment on any thread, i will check d moniker first
Lol funny you.. Why does truth always sound bitter? I said so cos it's fact. An average American will not take "get it into your skull" as an insult, but average Nigerian will do so. Now tell me is not environmental wise? Mind you I didn't say you were wrong by using addiction at the first place. I know you will surely comment more when you see that moniker cos that moniker always make things happen on Nairaland. In fact I am welcoming you to the Phone section where the moniker is most active.
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 9:00am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:

Oya sorry if I have upset you this morning with my write up, it was never my intentions to do so, we were all just learning... Didn't you learn anything this morning in all the brouhaha?
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2015
bongolistik:
Oya sorry if I have upset you this morning with my write up, it was never my intentions to do so, we were all just learning... Didn't you learn anything this morning in all the brouhaha?
Apologies accepted, am sorry for being a dick head too

I just learned that dis morning brouhaha is making me hungry grin
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Apologies accepted, am sorry for being a dick head too

I just learned that dis morning brouhaha is making me hungry grin
Lol are you from Scotland that you are using the word dickhead..that is the word the Scottish normally use whenever you get them angry. My friend in Scotland even sent me this. I know for sure that you can't be a dickhead

Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by khalhokage(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2015
That's not a PS4 controller. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by bongolistik(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2015
khalhokage:
That's not a PS4 controller. :/
OK, I know you are a game freak for being able to spot that out. Looks like that of Xbox right?
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2015
bongolistik:
Lol are you from Scotland that you are using the word dickhead..that is the word the Scottish normally use whenever you get them angry. My friend in Scotland even sent me this. I know for sure that you can't be a dickhead
Rotfl, dat head looks funny

Am a full blooded Nigerian
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by khalhokage(m): 9:48am On Nov 26, 2015
bongolistik:
OK, I know you are a game freak for being able to spot that out. Looks like that of Xbox right?

Yep, looks like Xbox 360
Re: Daddy Loves PS4 So Much (photo) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Greekgoddess:

Could get you addicted to this D

(1) (Reply)

Shadow Fight 2 Amazing!!! / Xbox One Game Switching And Trading / Top 5 Most Played Games In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.