Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Doing Exercise And Taking Supplement, Is It Necessary For Reducing Belly Fat??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doing Exercise And Taking Supplement, Is It Necessary For Reducing Belly Fat??? (614 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / My Trip Back To Health. Exercise And Diet For Weight Loss Log. / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doing Exercise And Taking Supplement, Is It Necessary For Reducing Belly Fat??? by mykedun(m): 8:48am On Nov 26, 2015
The has been a topic that most people talk about, especially among women. Why should i take supplements pills to reduce my belly fat when i am doing exercise such as crunches everyday.
The point is doing exercise can only helps to melts the belly fat but may not remove the fat through the excretion parts of the body. What is the Solution to remove the melted fats?? IT IS THE SUPPLEMENTS that can flush the fats out. There is probability that when the fats melt through exercise, it might get solidify again and causes belly fat.
Learn and Discover the type of crunches exercises that can help you to reduce the obstructing belly fat today and what supplement can help you to flush them out.
http://www.evergreenhealthcaresupplements.com/gnld-amitone-flat-tommy.php

NOTE; Healthy Weight with good BMI (Body Mass Index) is the key to Living Longer with no trait of chronic diseases.

(1) (Reply)

... / Abuja Records First Lassa Fever Death / What Really Gives Us Cancer? Take This Test To Know Your Risk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.