Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Restore Ipad Data After Factory Settings - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Restore Ipad Data After Factory Settings (375 Views)

How To Retrieve Deleted Files From Android After Factory Reset / How To Restore Ipad Data After Factory Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Restore Ipad Data After Factory Settings by shley: 9:13am On Nov 26, 2015
FAQ:
Q: I was watching television in my living room and my two-year-old son plays with my iPad just next to me. He accidentally set my iPad back to factory default settings. And now, how can I get my iPad data back?
A: It is quite easy. You can download iPad Data Recovery on your computer and read the instruction carefully to perform the recovery. It is quite efficient and can help you recover all your iPad data, including iPad videos, pictures, songs, calendars, notes, bookmarks, and so on.

iOS Data Recovery is now have a high download volume. Some of these iPad users have heard of iPad Data Recovery by the recommendation of their friends who have face the same problem before. And it is iPad Data Recovery that help them got their iPad data back. This recovery software satisfied iPad users a lot who accidentally set their iPad back to factory default settings or have their iPad stolen or broken. iPad Data Recovery provides you with three recovery modes: To recover from iTunes backup, to directly scan from iPad for lost data and to recover from iCloud backup file.

Part 1: Recover iPad Data in Windows after Factory Settings Restore

Step 1. Launch iPad Data Recovery and scan iTunes backup
Step 2. Preview and recover iPad files

Part 2: Recover iPad Data on Mac after Factory Settings Restore

Step 1. Launch iPad Data Recovery and Scan iTunes backup
Step 2. Preview and recover iPad files

Learn more: How to Restore iPad Data after Factory Settings

Related Articles:

How to Transfer Music & Movies between iPad, Mac and iTunes
How to Convert and Tranfser Audio / Video to iPad
How to Rip and Transfer DVD / CD to iPad on Mac

(1) (Reply)

Isofotón’s 200MW Module Production Equipment To Be Auctioned / I Am Still Lokking For A Non Hosted Adsense Account Thats Is Pin Verified / Programmers Need A Software Product Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.