Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,925 members, 7,952,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Reduce Ransom Amount From N150m To N32m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Reduce Ransom Amount From N150m To N32m (356 Views)

Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers / NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Samson Siasia’s Mother Reduce Ransom Amount From N150m To N32m by Zikkyfuse(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-cOh3P4_8IMA/VlbZ82VgZ8I/AAAAAAAAB5I/JAxUerbrpEM/s400/Samson-Siasia.jpg[/img]

The kidnappers of Samson Siasia’s mother have called the Siasia Family notifying the family of their reduction of the ransom amount from N150 million to N32 million.

Ma Beauty Ogere Siasia, 72, was abducted nine days ago by armed men in Odoni Village. Siasia’s brother, Demie Siasia said the kidnappers called Wednesday ;

“The kidnappers called again, saying they want N32 million as ransom before freeing the old woman, but I told them that we cannot afford that amount and that we could only raise N600,000, which is the proceeds from the landed property”.

“Though, they were still adamant, but they said they would look into it. So, we are hopeful and looking forward to our mother’s release.”

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/11/kidnappers-of-samson-siasias-mother.html

lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

080football News / McWilly Comedy Extravaganza MCE / Ozil Bags PFA Player Of The Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.