Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Frozen Foods Store And. A Mini Bar. Which Is. Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Frozen Foods Store And. A Mini Bar. Which Is. Better (487 Views)

Starting A Dried Foods Store In Or Around Ketu. Looking for suppliers... / How Amount Of Kva Generator Is Suitable For Opening A Mini-bar. / Truck Carrying Frozen Chicken Spills Content After A 3-vehicle Collision (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Frozen Foods Store And. A Mini Bar. Which Is. Better by koroyalgroup: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2015
I was contemplating starting up a mini. Bar or a small frozen foods and varities. Shop in osogbo,osun state capital.. Nairalanders I want ur candid advice and opinion on which one to. Choose..comparing factors like capital intensivity, sourcing and transporting of goods, how easy is the management, which one has a better profit margin, the risk factors etc..please help.
Re: Frozen Foods Store And. A Mini Bar. Which Is. Better by uboma(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2015
koroyalgroup:
I was contemplating starting up a mini. Bar or a small frozen foods and varities. Shop in osogbo,osun state capital.. Nairalanders I want ur candid advice and opinion on which one to. Choose..comparing factors like capital intensivity, sourcing and transporting of goods, how easy is the management, which one has a better profit margin, the risk factors etc..please help.

It depends on your location and the market (demand).

Personally I'll go for the bar business if the location is good and safe. Make your sure that your drinks are cold and there's someone preparing roasted catfish or suya by the side.
Re: Frozen Foods Store And. A Mini Bar. Which Is. Better by chocoyetey: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
i will say frozen, we eat everyday, bar is a weekend thing and seasonal too.

(1) (Reply)

Auction Export. Com And Shipment / ECOWAS To Implement Single Currency In West Africa / Secret Behind Online Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.