Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] (29216 Views)

New Prado Jeep Burnt In Abuja This Morning (Photos) / Strange Car Seen On Badagry, Lagos Road This Morning (photos) / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Ah
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by StepTwo: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
i hope he fixes d iron barricade when ever he leaves d hospital
wish him well
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by mayortm001(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Is that a white camry as u mentioned@ Op? am i understood?
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Xbee007(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Some people go dey form James Bond for road. Nigeria needs to integrate a speed limit system ASAP!
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Hysmady(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
Pmb should ban trailer angry
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by bugzbunny: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lovely....is dat cassava?
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Baboo13(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Like if you got double promotion from primary 4 to primary 6
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Ups01(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
K
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by mbaka0433: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
END TIME TRAILERS............
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by skyfall: 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
This car isn't white. Or is it my eyes?
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by permanentgrace(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
So many seen and unseen devils out there looking for "end of the year's blood" to suck.

Neither shall they find my blood nor that of my family members, friends, colleagues and all children of the most high God....Amem.
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by permanentgrace(m): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
skyfall:
This car isn't white. Or is it my eyes?

U dey mind the half-baked journalism in this country. Their claims in report always differ. The story must differ from the heading, then claims must differ from the back up evidence.
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
it's hightime we started using train in Nigeria.
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by systemz(m): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
No casualty but u called it GHASTLY.
Or do u know its meaning?
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
So Many Bad News Everywhere!!!!!and it sells fast.
BUT I BRING YOU GOOD NEWS HAPPENING IN LAGOS!!!!!! LISTEN CAREFULLY
A PLACE WHERE BARENESS, NO MATTER THE NUMBER OF YEARS IS CRUSHED! 26,40,13,9,32,YRS BARENESS,ALL CRUSHED!

A PLACE WHERE PROSTITUTES and ROBBERS COME OUT OPENLY TO DENOUNCE THEIR TRADES.

A PLACE WHERE HIV IS GIVEN RED CARD AS MALARIA.

A PLACE WHERE FOUNDATIONAL CURSES and EVERY TYPE OF CURSE IS SHATTERED

A PLACE WHERE SS IS CHANGED TO AA

A PLACE WHERE YOU DON'T NEED TO PAY A DIME BEFORE BREAST CANCER, LUNG CANCER,HEART CANCER and EVERY TYPE/KIND OF CANCER IS CANCELLED TOTALLY!!

A PLACE WHERE JOBLESS IS TERMINATED! A PLACE WHERE EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED, GOD QUALIFIES U.

A PLACE WHERE YOU STEP IN, GOD PUTS HIS MARKS ON U AND U BECOME A TERROR TO ROBBERS, MILITANTS, EVIL MEN and women.

A PLACE WHERE YOU SEE THE RE-INCARNATION OF THE BIBLE LIVE AND IN YOUR LIFE.

A PLACE WHERE ANYTHING YOU IMAGINE CAN HAPPEN.

A PLACE WHERE IT IS NOT BY STRUGGLE!!

ITS HAPPENING AGAIN LIVE IN LAGOS @ THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHARISMATIC REVIVAL MOVEMENT. IJESHA. OSHODI MILE 2 EXPRESSWAY. A 2 DAY PROGRAM TITLED" HOPE FOR THE NEEDY".
DATE: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 28TH-29TH SUNDAY.
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Odunharry(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chibaby87:
God have mercy on us. God I commit my life, family, friends and well wisher to able hand this Meber Month. Cover us with your blood, IJN. Amen.
Amen
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Odunharry(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
Girl: Boo Xmas is approaching.
Boy: Thanks for reminding me. Can't wait.
Girl: Get me a Tablet for Xmas.
Boy: Really?
Girl: Yeah.
Boy: Paracetamol or Vitamin C?
Girl: I mean Samsung Tablet baby
Boy: Relax!! It's Jesus Birthday not yours

1 Like

Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by viviangist2: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by KingEdwardI(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
@Op...based on your story, my deduction is that the trailer did not cause anything, it is the driver who was driving too fast. He was approaching a bend and instead of crashing into the trailer, he chose to veer off the bridge.
Trailer no cause anything o
I stand to be corrected

Let's not be quick to bash these trailers and their drivers. The op's statement and thread title are contradictory.
@Op & mods, please change the thread title. It's misleading.

Thank you
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by jbjackson(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
boman2014:

DAILY POST has gotten some images of a ghastly accident that
occurred this morning along Ushafa Bridge, a suburb of the
Federal Capital Territory, Bwari Area Council.

The accident involved a trailer and a white Toyota Camry
vehicle. The driver of the Toyota car who was on a high speed
while approaching the bridge was about to run into a trailer,
when veered off the bridge, running through the iron barricade
and falling into the ditch.

The vehicle was reportedly heading to Bwari before the
accident occurred.

Motorists plying the road had to negotiate from the road to
have a glimpse of the mangled vehicle sitting on some rocks
inside the flowing stream beneath the bridge.
However, there was no casualty as at press time.
Below are photos from the scene:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/26/trailer-causes-fatal-accident-in-abuja-thursday-morning-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

cc: lalasticlala
God have mercy
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by lonelydora: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
The kind of "fast and furious" Abuja drivers do on these roads is just crazy.
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by rafkaz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2015
angry
boman2014:

DAILY POST has gotten some images of a ghastly accident that
occurred this morning along Ushafa Bridge, a suburb of the
Federal Capital Territory, Bwari Area Council.

The accident involved a trailer and a white Toyota Camry
vehicle. The driver of the Toyota car who was on a high speed
while approaching the bridge was about to run into a trailer,
when veered off the bridge, running through the iron barricade
and falling into the ditch.

The vehicle was reportedly heading to Bwari before the
accident occurred.

Motorists plying the road had to negotiate from the road to
have a glimpse of the mangled vehicle sitting on some rocks
inside the flowing stream beneath the bridge.
However, there was no casualty as at press time.
Below are photos from the scene:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/26/trailer-causes-fatal-accident-in-abuja-thursday-morning-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Abuja drivers can be speed demons at times... I just hope there were no fatalities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Businessman Sets His 7-Series On Fire Outside BMW's Headquarters In Munich / Which One Wins?: BENZ C Class Vs BMW 3 Series / Mercedes Vs. BMW Vs. Audi: Which Is More Reliable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.