Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal (14456 Views)

Chris Okotie And Tom Sampson: 2 Nigerian Pastors Who Own Rolls-Royce / 13 Delta State Pilgrims Abscond In Israel / The Wonders That Happened Yesterday Morning In Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by ayusco85(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
but e no go pass my igbo ppl oh!! I mean, my weed people ooh. Don't ger it twwisted cos any tribe takes igbo.

Yes o. Weed (igbo) people.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by ayusco85(m): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
dason4life:

Dem be Moses and Mariam? grin
Lol. As u come ask me, na who I go come ask

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by amtaken(f): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2015
Blame this on Buhari, who has brought untold hardships to Nigerians.

Very soon people will begin to abscond to Niger and Mali.

#qhisses.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Franzinni: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
If I see anybody write end time again ... I go....hmmm
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
ikevin:
only one question to you, would you be man enough to put up your real names and your real picture and be tagged against your statement? You guys just say anything on the internet these days, pretty disappointed at my fellow Nigerian youths. More noise less sense.
u wan use my photo self-service ur blokos? I can't take such risk.

I am azubuike, and I won't tell u my other names...nonsense sense.
I'm not among those bonfools waiting for the sun to rise cos every morning , the sun rises on my side.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

roflol cheesy Big time !
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by chachanga: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Idiots

Dem no even see better country to lost inside, ehn?

Of all places Isreal? Good luck with proccessing residency papers.

Anyway, enough tourists everywhere so dem go just dey form tourist packaging tinz till kingdom come.
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by macdelene(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Do you blame, with boko haram, biafra, Benin republic and fuel crisis all affecting one country. They were thinking about the future and their only option is to leave for their land of milk and honey
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by BEDMON1900: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2015
Xtian.....shior..
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
when would nigerians stop this bad behavior...
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by calabardick(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
ayusco85:

you just said my mind, kanja tribe, always abscorning since the days of moses thro the wilderness, they even know the bush track that leads to europe.

i hail una, the great kanjans, the shame of nigeria.
may God disgrace them wherever they are, they shall surely come back shamfully before this month finish
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by calabardick(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
macdelene:
Do you blame, with boko haram, biafra, Benin republic and fuel crisis all affecting one country. They were thinking about the future and their only option is to leave for their land of milk and honey

your comment almost broke my ribs, cheez. iyami, kasala too much for naija, my guys fall out sharpenly
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by ayusco85(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2015
calabardick:

you just said my mind, kanja tribe, always abscorning since the days of moses thro the wilderness, they even know the bush track that leads to europe.

i hail una, the great kanjans, the shame of nigeria.
may God disgrace them wherever they are, they shall surely come back shamfully before this month finish

Lol. Seems u ve beef with the igbo (weed). All banter for the great kanjans?
Re: 2 Nigerian Pilgrims Abscond In Isreal by tartar9(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2015
the jewws have used them for blood matzva

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? / 10 Types Of People Who Are Consistently Late For Church Services / Born Again Brainwashing Techniques: Must Read:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.