Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State (12139 Views)

List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening / Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / Job Vacancies In Abia State Traffic Management Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by Abiababe(f): 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Its not clear
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by stlarry001(m): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
dunkem21:

https://www.nairaland.com/2689838/job-vacancies-abia-state-traffic

The day we went for the interview, one of the officer said its all field work that why am abit skeptic of going. anybody with useful information
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by dunkem21(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
stlarry001:

The day we went for the interview, one of the officer said its all field work that why am abit skeptic of going. anybody with useful information

It's not all field work ..

..It depends on the cadre you applied for ..

No 3 on the list is for the post of administrative officers ..
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by basilo101: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Memyselfu2009:
POOR State they didn't pay me State Allowee when I was serving can they pay there workers
u served under a bad governor. The state is nt poor

1 Like

Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by stlarry001(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2015
dunkem21:

It's not all field work ..

..It depends on the cadre you applied for ..

No 3 on the list is for the post of administrative officers ..

please are you very sure about it, because that's just my hold back. I applied for the administrative position base on what I saw on Nairaland and lastly is everybody coming for the training going to be chosen.
Thanks
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by Icon4s(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
commitcrime:
Not to sound bigotry.
I noticed all names on dat list is predominated by just one tribe.
Is Abia state not part of nigeria?
Are other nigerians ineligible for the job?

It is time we ponder on issues that will make us foster as a nation or as nations

All Animals are Equal in Animal Farm(Nigeria)

Have you ever seen any Hausa or Igbo man in LASTMA uniforms?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by basilo101: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
commitcrime:
Not to sound bigotry.
I noticed all names on dat list is predominated by just one tribe.
Is Abia state not part of nigeria?
Are other nigerians ineligible for the job?

It is time we ponder on issues that will make us foster as a nation or as nations

All Animals are Equal in Animal Farm(Nigeria)
Abia state should come to ur house and beg u to come and take job abi? Should dey employ ppl dat did not apply?
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by dunkem21(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
stlarry001:

please are you very sure about it, because that's just my hold back. I applied for the administrative position base on what I saw on Nairaland and lastly is everybody coming for the training going to be chosen.
Thanks

Why are you scared of field work? .. Field work is part and parcel of the drill even if you are in the office.

See you there!
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by dunkem21(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
Icon4s:

Have you ever seen any Hausa or Igbo man in LASTMA uniforms?

Yes grin
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by stlarry001(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
dunkem21:

Yes grin

am scared oooooo, don't have the strength for that kind of work and do you have ideal about the payment and are you coming
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by dunkem21(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2015
stlarry001:

am scared oooooo, don't have the strength for that kind of work and do you have ideal about the payment and are you coming

We need able bodied men, bro ..

I hope you can do "press up" twenty times ..

See me dey dish out expo grin
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by georgementday(m): 7:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oshomole will not see this. Anuofia!
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by pus22: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by kinguwem: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2015
The list of items requested is much. Does the ABSG expect unemployed persons to purchase those items? That should be the responsibility of the government.
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by Scholes007(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Memyselfu2009:
POOR State they didn't pay me State Allowee when I was serving can they pay there workers
you are very funny though
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by Femich18(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
kinguwem:
The list of items requested is much. Does the ABSG expect unemployed persons to purchase those items? That should be the responsibility of the government.

was thinking it was only me dt reasoned in dt aspect....
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by stlarry001(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
dunkem21:

We need able bodied men, bro ..
I hope you can do "press up" twenty times ..

See me dey dish out expo grin
That one no be issue but I can't be running around pursuing tricyclists about
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by dunkem21(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2015
stlarry001:

That one no be issue but I can't be running around pursuing tricyclists about

LWKMD grin
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by stlarry001(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
dunkem21:

LWKMD grin

But please hope its not that kind of work, before I make mistake leave what am doing now
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by greggng: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Can someone help me out. I cannot see the tiny picture of the list. Where can i see a larger picture of it to enable me check? i couldnt find any vacancy on there website...
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by stlarry001(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
greggng:
Can someone help me out. I cannot see the tiny picture of the list. Where can i see a larger picture of it to enable me check? i couldnt find any vacancy on there website...

What's the name
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by NaijainTexas: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2015
greggng:

For all those looking for the list, I don't believe the list above is easy to read, it is linked here: http://www.abiastate.gov.ng/news/successful-candidates-for-the-traffic-management-agency-of-abia-state-tmaas/
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by milan1234: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2015
while other states are coming up with their traffic agencies gov wike came on board and dissolved timariv thereby rendering them n poverty god de o
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
DoTheNeedful:
Nice one. Atleast chukwudi44, liberty300, noblezone, RevDesmondTutu and other nairaland resident IPBO youths and wailers will get a life tongue

if your intent is go insult, I have a thick skin bro.

you have no idea of who and what I am.

cheers
Re: List Of Successful Candidates For Traffic Management Agency Of Abia State by alaskido(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
So if you come with all the items listed for the training, what will the government provide. Some of these successful applicants have not worked for 3 - 4 years. How do they get the funds to buy these things.

These are what the government should provide to them. Silly politicians with no brains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy: NBC - Coca Cola / 74RRI Army Recruitment Exercise Pre-screening Examination Result / Drury Industries Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (14 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.