Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon (2169 Views)

Mtn unlimited Free Browsing And Downloading With Psiphon Handler / Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon / Easiest Way To Login To Wordpress Dashboard And Cpanel Using Simpleserver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest MTN Unlimited Free Browsing @ N0.00 Using Simpleserver And Psiphon by FraNKAPP(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Welcome to another joyful journey!

Have you ever received a text from MTN NG requesting you to opt-in for their monthly Music+ access where they will give you 150MB to access their musicplus website? Have you tried to opt-in and indeed you were rewarded with 150MB but yet you can’t still make use of the awoof 150MB? If so, then you are really missing alot.

Here in this piece, am going to show you a step-by-step guide on how to make most use of your free 150MB which you can turn around to become a kind of unlimited surfing experience.
Yes, please don’t mind me, I used the word ‘Kind Of’, because when you finish the initial 150MB, there will be little intervals before you can continue your surfing. That is why I used the word, ‘Kind Of’.

Although the MTN Music Plus of free 150MB was customized only to access the MTN Music downloading site, but you have nothing to worry, since you know your way to bypass this and open other sites, but if not just continue reading…, with the below steps, you will be able to access any website and use it to surf with any app both on android and PC.

Sorry, this tutorial is long, you might want to get some coffee and be chilling…

How to Get The Free MTN 150MB

Simply text “Music” to 5900 without the quotes
>> Wait for few seconds, then check your MTN music plus data balance by dialing *559*2#.

Now, the next thing is How to Turn the Normal 150MB to Unlimited Surfing.
As a fact, you will not be able to browse again immediately you exhaust the free 150MB given to you, but the below steps will give you a walk-through on how you can keep renewing the free 150MB over and over again to continue your surfing with N0.00. The method of using this 150MB is discussed later in this article

First Procedure:
1. After you have exhausted your initial 150MB, make sure your airtime balance is #0.00 to avoid deduction of your money. Also, I recommend you to finish the 150MB before 7 days runs out.
2. Text D to 5900, and another 150MB will be given to you.
3. After getting your reply, You can Check your data balance using the USSD by dialing *559*2#

4. You can now connect and resume your surfing.
5. After exhausting the 150MB given to you again, Send Cancel7D to 5900
6. Then wait for the reply and send D again to 5900.
7. Check your balance again when they reply you.

That is how you can keep on renewing the 150MB over and over.
Off course, this procedure can be a bit stressful but don’t bother yourself much, I have devised an even more simpler and easier method to do this. Thus;

Second procedure:
The first procedure might be a bit stressful, so here is another method which is very much easier, faster and reliable.
1. Download SMS Scheduler [url]frankappsystems.com/downloads/SMSScheduler.apk[/url]

2. Launch the app and accept the EULA (End user license agreement) or Terms

3. Tap on Add

3. Type 5900 in the Phone number field

4. Type Cancel7D in the message box

5. Confirm your date and time

6. Choose your SMS sending frequency (the frequency you think you can finish 150mb) I used “Every hour” on my own.

6. Press Save/Add

7. Now you will be redirected back to the app. Add or create another entry and extend the time by a minute or 2 minutes.

8. Type 5900 in the Phone number field, Type D in the message box, Confirm the date and set the sending frequency to the frequency you saved the first one.

Note: This tweak works on both SimpleServer and Psiphon handlers.

After completing the steps above, you can now setup your Psiphon or SimpleServer with the following procedures.

Continue reading...

http://frankapptech.com/mtn-unlimited-browsing-with-n0-00-using-simpleserver-and-psiphon

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Online Library / Facebook Applications Designing! / This Is Innovative Web Service And Promotion Package With Forum Submission And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.