Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

YBNL Rapper Olamide Father's Die - RIP - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / YBNL Rapper Olamide Father's Die - RIP (1251 Views)

See The 3 Year Old Girl That Remixed Phyno & Olamide Father Father Song / Don Jazzy Killed Olamide Father For Sacrifies - Emmanuel / Nigerian Rapper Olamide's Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YBNL Rapper Olamide Father's Die - RIP by tunluvus: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Popular Nigerian rapper, Olamide Adedeji has announced the death of his father.

Olamide who just released his 5th studio album, Eyan Mayweather, announced the sad news on his Instagram page on Thursday.

On his ‘Street OT‘ album released in 2014, Olamide wrote about his father getting shot by armed robbers on the track ‘1999‘. He also raps about his father on his popular song ‘Anifowose‘.

While praying for the peaceful repose of his father, the YBNL rapper wrote a farewell message via his Instagram thus:

“O God, who hast commanded us to honor our father and our mother; in Thy mercy have pity on the soul of my father, and forgive his trespasses; and make me to see him again in the joy of everlasting brightness. Through Christ our Lord. Amen. Rest well Dad.. Forever in my heart.”

READ MORE : http://naijatroller.com/ybnl-rapper-olamide-announced-the-death-of-his-father-rip/

(1) (Reply)

LINDA Ikeji Linked To Drug Smugglers / Davido Blasts Dele Momudu,He Is Planning To Set Me Up With His Monkey Nose(Pics / Annie Idibia Flaunts Hot Laps In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.