Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal (1586 Views)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Fake Miracle Syndicate Arrested In Enugu, Says Pastor Hired Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by cidieschat(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Popular Nigerian pastor and head of Believers World, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome has yet again been involved in another controversy.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
This time, the pastor has been accused by a member of his own church of staging miracle-healing sessions.
According to a report by South Africa’s Sowetan, followers have said that he has been hiring people to pretend to be sick and disabled and then “be healed” during his television shows and public prayer meetings.
“I was offered R10 000 to rehearse and pretend to be in a wheelchair three weeks before the all-night prayer called Night of Bliss at the Johannesburg Stadium,” the newspaper quoted a member of the church.
“The pastor told me that they were looking for people to work for the church. He said that I was going to sit in a wheelchair and be wheeled around while pretending to be physically ill. I would then stand up and walk as soon as Pastor Chris stopped praying for me.
“Even children who are healthy are whisked around in wheelchairs. Some use crutches. Everyone is allocated a person who tells the congregation about your background, your specific illness and suffering.
“The pastor then raises his hands and places them maybe on your legs if you cannot walk, and a few seconds later you get up and walk around the room,”
the source said. He claimed he called the church the day after their offer and turned them down.

“I just told myself that using the word of God to lie to desperate people is immoral, so I refused to take up their offer.”
Also speaking about the pay-for-miracle, another worshiper of the church, said: “ When he started healing people, I did not see him call anyone from the audience. The people that he ‘healed’ came from a certain section of the audience and it looked like he came with them especially for the event.
“I saw a lot of people in wheelchairs leaving the venue who had not been healed. It was very sad.”
Recall that pastor Chris and his wife Anita publicly filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences.

https://www.naij.com/648933-pastor-chris-paid-fake-miracle-church-member.html
Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by cidieschat(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by Mrbigman1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
This is the end! Hold ur breathe and count to 10!!!!

End time every thing
Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by TyTos: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2020
2020 here i come
Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by Commonsense99: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
cheesy
This is an open secret nah, he can only success in a miserable continent like Africa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by petra1(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2020
cidieschat:

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
This time, the pastor has been accused by a member of his own church of staging miracle-healing sessions.

It's all lies na. He has enough miraculous manifestations by Gods power. Besides he's too decent a man to engage in such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYErAdKhjZM
Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by OtemAtum: 8:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
Pastors are deceivers, it's a fact.
Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by kingxsamz(m): 8:54pm On Apr 09, 2020
That's if miracles exists in the first place. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris In Fake Miracle Scandal by cidieschat(m): 12:54am On Apr 10, 2020
petra1:

It's all lies na. He has enough miraculous manifestations by Gods power. Besides he's too decent a man to engage in such

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYErAdKhjZM

This mean heald someone from birth and the person was able to identify colors.. Immediately

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why No Atheist Converts From Islam / The Big Bang, True Or False? / Be Enlightened, Tithe Was Not Christianity, Don't Pay Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.