Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,763 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense (1238 Views)

12 Things To Do Before Applying For Google Adsense – 2016 Edition / 10 Tips You Must Know & Have Before Applying For The Post Of An Admin On Webs / 10 Things You Must Have And Do Before Applying For Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense by Julius2214(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2015
Google AdSense is a network put in place by Google for website owners to earn money by displaying google ads on their blogs or website.

Google Adsense is no doubt the best ad network. Their paying rate is better than all other networks. No wonder every blogger wants to use AdSense.

Getting your blog approved for adsense these days is very tough. Gone are the days when Google gives Adsense to everyone on blogger blogs. It was more easier then. Now because every blogger is running after Adsense, Google has made the approval process a little strict. Even after approval, the slightest mistake can still get you disapproved.

To be sincere, I won’t really say Google is strict. Most bloggers are only after quick money, they don’t really care if they give valuable contents to their readers. They just start a blog and after one week, they are already applying for Adsense. How the hell do you expect to be approved?

If you want to apply for Adsense and actually get approved, here are my recommendations for you:

8 things you must do before applying for Google Adsense.

1. Privacy Policy Statement
Privacy policy statement for your blog or website is important, and Google takes it seriously.

Privacy policy is a statement that declares your site’s policy on collecting and releasing information about your visitors. It Usually declares what specific information is collected and whether it is kept it is kept confidential or shared with or sold to other firms, researchers or sellers.

Having a privacy policy statement means you’re not a scam and that you actually care about your visitors.

If you can’t write it yourself, search online for Privacy Policy Generator to generate one for you.

2. Contact Us Page
This page is a must for every blog whether you are applying for Adsense or not. And when creating this page, it shouldn’t only contain a contact form. Your contact information should be present, such as your, email, phone numbers, your social media links, etc. This will make your readers know that you’re actually human and not some kind of bots and to Google that you care about your visitors and not only the money. Making your email visible is also a confirmation to Google Adsense team that you’re the same person that applied for Adsense

3. About Us Page
In this page, you tell your readers a little about yourself and your business or blog. It builds your trust and make your readers confide more in you. And most importantly, it will be difficult to get approved if you don’t have this page

4. Number Of Posts
Actually, nobody knows the minimum number of posts one can have on a blog before it can be approved. It is snot stated anywhere in Google Terms. I’ve seen a blog that was approved at only 8 posts and yet there are blogs with more than 200 posts that still gets disapproved. But to be on a safer side, I’ll advice that you have not less than 20 posts before applying for Google Adsense.

Note: Each of your posts must also be more than 500

5. Top Level Domain
Before now, Google easily approves blogs on free sub domain, but not anymore. Don’t get me wrong, Google still approves sub domain blogs, that’s only if you’re lucky and uses .com. Sub domain like co.cc, co.nr, , etc your blog will never be approved.

So get a top-level-domain and link it to your blog, if you use .

6. Blog Age
How old is your blog? Is it up to 6 months? If not, you might have to wait for 6 months before applying for Google AdSense. Here’s what Google said on their website:

In some locations, including China and India, we require your site to have been active for at least six months before it will be considered.
Though, Nigeria was not mentioned, but to be on a safer side, you should only apply after 6 months of creating your blog.

7. Design and Navigation
Even if you have good content on your blog, Google may not Approve you of Adsense if your design is awful and got no easy navigation. This is actually one of the major reasons some blogs don’t get approved.

You shouldn’t have much problem with design and navigation if you use WordPress for your blog. There are tons of free responsive theme to easy your stress and give your blog the perfect feel.

8. Content Uniqueness
It doesn’t matter whether you have hundreds of posts on your blog, if you’re a “copy and past” blogger, your blog will NOT be approved for Adsense. Always try to publish unique and quality contents, contents that are well researched, that creates values to your readers.

Note: Adult contents, Copyrighted contents, Hacking or Cracking related content, Gambling and all illegal contents are not accepted by Google Adsense.

It is also very important that you read Adsense Programme Policies, before you apply.

Source: http://bloggingplan.com/8-essential-things-applying-adsense/

1 Like

Re: 8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense by saints2(f): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
Julius2214:
Google AdSense is a network put in place by Google for website owners to earn money by displaying google ads on their blogs or website.

Google Adsense is no doubt the best ad network. Their paying rate is better than all other networks. No wonder every blogger wants to use AdSense.

Getting your blog approved for adsense these days is very tough. Gone are the days when Google gives Adsense to everyone on blogger blogs. It was more easier then. Now because every blogger is running after Adsense, Google has made the approval process a little strict. Even after approval, the slightest mistake can still get you disapproved.

To be sincere, I won’t really say Google is strict. Most bloggers are only after quick money, they don’t really care if they give valuable contents to their readers. They just start a blog and after one week, they are already applying for Adsense. How the hell do you expect to be approved?

If you want to apply for Adsense and actually get approved, here are my recommendations for you:

8 things you must do before applying for Google Adsense.

1. Privacy Policy Statement
Privacy policy statement for your blog or website is important, and Google takes it seriously.

Privacy policy is a statement that declares your site’s policy on collecting and releasing information about your visitors. It Usually declares what specific information is collected and whether it is kept it is kept confidential or shared with or sold to other firms, researchers or sellers.

Having a privacy policy statement means you’re not a scam and that you actually care about your visitors.

If you can’t write it yourself, search online for Privacy Policy Generator to generate one for you.

2. Contact Us Page
This page is a must for every blog whether you are applying for Adsense or not. And when creating this page, it shouldn’t only contain a contact form. Your contact information should be present, such as your, email, phone numbers, your social media links, etc. This will make your readers know that you’re actually human and not some kind of bots and to Google that you care about your visitors and not only the money. Making your email visible is also a confirmation to Google Adsense team that you’re the same person that applied for Adsense

3. About Us Page
In this page, you tell your readers a little about yourself and your business or blog. It builds your trust and make your readers confide more in you. And most importantly, it will be difficult to get approved if you don’t have this page

4. Number Of Posts
Actually, nobody knows the minimum number of posts one can have on a blog before it can be approved. It is snot stated anywhere in Google Terms. I’ve seen a blog that was approved at only 8 posts and yet there are blogs with more than 200 posts that still gets disapproved. But to be on a safer side, I’ll advice that you have not less than 20 posts before applying for Google Adsense.

Note: Each of your posts must also be more than 500

5. Top Level Domain
Before now, Google easily approves blogs on free sub domain, but not anymore. Don’t get me wrong, Google still approves sub domain blogs, that’s only if you’re lucky and uses .com. Sub domain like co.cc, co.nr, , etc your blog will never be approved.

So get a top-level-domain and link it to your blog, if you use .

6. Blog Age
How old is your blog? Is it up to 6 months? If not, you might have to wait for 6 months before applying for Google AdSense. Here’s what Google said on their website:

In some locations, including China and India, we require your site to have been active for at least six months before it will be considered.
Though, Nigeria was not mentioned, but to be on a safer side, you should only apply after 6 months of creating your blog.

7. Design and Navigation
Even if you have good content on your blog, Google may not Approve you of Adsense if your design is awful and got no easy navigation. This is actually one of the major reasons some blogs don’t get approved.

You shouldn’t have much problem with design and navigation if you use WordPress for your blog. There are tons of free responsive theme to easy your stress and give your blog the perfect feel.

8. Content Uniqueness
It doesn’t matter whether you have hundreds of posts on your blog, if you’re a “copy and past” blogger, your blog will NOT be approved for Adsense. Always try to publish unique and quality contents, contents that are well researched, that creates values to your readers.

Note: Adult contents, Copyrighted contents, Hacking or Cracking related content, Gambling and all illegal contents are not accepted by Google Adsense.

It is also very important that you read Adsense Programme Policies, before you apply.

Source: http://bloggingplan.com/8-essential-things-applying-adsense/

Pls can I have your contact? I need you to mentor me.

Thanka
Re: 8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense by Julius2214(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
saints2:

Pls can I have your contact? I need you to mentor me.

Thanka
www.bloggingplan.com/contact
Re: 8 Essential Things You Should Do Before Applying For Adsense by FunadoysKitchen(f): 9:30pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice
Thanks for the tip

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Create Your Own Wordpress E-commerce Website / Buy And Verify(4days) Usa Adsense Here / Freelance Wordpress Developer + Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.