Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Please Help A Poor Aspirant... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help A Poor Aspirant... (495 Views)

Man Gives Scholarship To Ikechukwu Samuel, A Poor Boy He Met On Abia Street / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / 2016/2017 Obafemi Awolowo University Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Poor Aspirant... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.......... Am 18 years and I just gained admission...my mum and dad aren't together again and have been taking the responsibility of my mum and younger ones since 10yrs........I got my jamb,waec and even post utme myself doing hard jobs...families don't even want to see us around.......PLEASE HELP ME for am poor and needy....
@ Lalasticlala, seun, FP please
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant... by Gboliwe: 6:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Ayomide004:
NAIRALANDERS PLEASE I NEED YOUR HELP.......... Am 18 years and I just gained admission...my mum and dad aren't together again and have been taking the responsibility of my mum and younger ones since 10yrs........I got my jamb,waec and even post utme myself doing hard jobs...families don't even want to see us around.......PLEASE HELP ME for am poor and needy....

Seriously? You are 18years and have been taking care of your mother and siblings in the past 10years? You are a very rare breed! Welldone.

What does your mother do?

When you are done cooking the food, please check this thread. It should help you.

https://www.nairaland.com/2498904/tehn-calling-all-school-leavers
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant... by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2015
She's a petty trader but doesn't earn much....and families are not supporting us they don't even want to see us succeed
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant... by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2015
Please Nairalanders all I need is your financial contribution I should just pay for the acceptance fee and the deadline is on tuesday.pls no amount is too small*sobbing*....pls help me...God bless and provide for you........and the MODs should please move this to FP....please I really want to study...I really do.....
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant... by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2015
UBA Account num-2079659514 Name-SANUSI OLATUNJI CORNELIUS This is my acct number incase you wanted to help thank you all and God bless....i won't be online for now cos am using my friends phone....pls find a place in your heart to show me mercy and kindness..God bless you all
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant... by Gboliwe: 1:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ayomide004:
Please Nairalanders all I need is your financial contribution I should just pay for the acceptance fee and the deadline is on tuesday.pls no amount is too small*sobbing*....pls help me...God bless and provide for you........and the MODs should please move this to FP....please I really want to study...I really do.....

If you pay the acceptance fee, how would you pay for the tuition and sundry fees? Did you follow the link I posted? I could guide you through it if you want. What school sef are we talking about here?
Re: Please Help A Poor Aspirant... by Gboliwe: 5:12am On Nov 29, 2015
SMH @ this petty thief. At least, he helped Google update its database.

(1) (Reply)

OAU Students’ Union Condemns School Closure, Demands Re-opening / Before sending your new year's text messages... / Applications Are Now Open For Google’s 2016 Computer Science Summer Institute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.