Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,230 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) (1665 Views)

May Edition Of Sage 50(peachtree), Quickbooks & Tally.erp 9 Accounting Training / May Edition Of Sage 50(peachtree), Quickbooks & Tally.erp 9 Accounting Training / Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) by fortunes0215(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
O-Gas organised its maiden edition of corpers can cook competition at the Yipata NYSC camp Ilorin Kwara State.
Really corpers can cook. And the winner of the maiden edition is.
The Corpers-Can-Cook competition and partnership to switch NYSC kitchens from firewood powered to clean and efficient cooking gas (LPG) powered kitchens is expected to roll out nationwide across all NYSC camps. Lagos camp has been switched already.

http://www.eventnews.com.ng/event/oando-takes-cooking-competition-to-kwara-state-nysc-orientation-camp/

Re: Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) by dejt4u(m): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
fortunes0215:
O-Gas organised its maiden edition of corpers can cook competition at the Yipata NYSC camp Ilorin Kwara State.
Really corpers can cook. And the winner of the maiden edition is.
The Corpers-Can-Cook competition and partnership to switch NYSC kitchens from firewood powered to clean and efficient cooking gas (LPG) powered kitchens is expected to roll out nationwide across all NYSC camps. Lagos camp has been switched already.

http://www.eventnews.com.ng/event/oando-takes-cooking-competition-to-kwara-state-nysc-orientation-camp/
beautiful girl frm my platoon, platoon 8 all the way.. Op, how are you? I think I know you
Re: Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) by fortunes0215(m): 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
dejt4u:
beautiful girl frm my platoon, platoon 8 all the way.. Op, how are you? I think I know you

From where? Lol

Re: Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) by dejt4u(m): 7:13am On Nov 27, 2015
fortunes0215:

From where? Lol
OBS audition for members by Mr Morakinyo in Yikpata camp ..
Re: Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) by fortunes0215(m): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2015
dejt4u:
OBS audition for members by Mr Morakinyo in Yikpata camp ..

Where are you now.
Re: Meet The Winner Of The Maiden Edition Of O-Gas - NYSC Cooking Competition (PICS) by dejt4u(m): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2015
fortunes0215:

Where are you now.
ilorin.. You? Where are you posted to?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army 77rri 2017 Shortlisted Names Are Out Call 08161754357 / Senate Verification List / NPOWER BATCH C TEST DATES AND PAST QUESTIONS (DOWNLOAD FOR FREE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.