Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Current CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Current CGPA (736 Views)

Can I Make A 2.1 With Current CGPA Of 3.44 / Reason For Our Low CGPA - 37 Kano Students Undergoing B.sc Nursing In Egypt / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Current CGPA by Silvjo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: My Current CGPA by tozzyn5: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
If u can hav a minimum of 4.2 in d remaining 2 semester then u will make it.
Re: My Current CGPA by Baboo13(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
There's still some semesters to go but you have to work hard. O ma le die

Btw, I had double promotion from primary 4 to 6, did you?
Re: My Current CGPA by braine(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
I was in your shoes back then. You can make it if you can get at least 4.0 in your remaining 4 semesters, assuming its a 4year course.. But the chances of having that are quite slim, coz Chemistry is not an easy department. But then, just do your best and study like your life depends on it (which it actually does, anyway), and if things don't turn out has you want, you can't kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: My Current CGPA by Silvjo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
tozzyn5:
If u can hav a minimum of 4.2 in d remaining 2 semester then u will make it.
tank u bt am just a new 300levl student and i have only seen my past 3semesta result. . .am yet to see my 200level second semesta result nd stil have 4semesta left. . .am realy troubld
Re: My Current CGPA by Silvjo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2015
braine:
I was in your shoes back then. You can make it if you can get at least 4.0 in your remaining 4 semesters, assuming its a 4year course.. But the chances of having that are quite slim, coz Chemistry is not an easy department. But then, just do your best and study like your life depends on it (which it actually does, anyway), and if things don't turn out has you want, you can't kill yourself.
wow, tanks for your guidance
Re: My Current CGPA by Silvjo(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Baboo13:
There's still some semesters to go but you have to work hard. O ma le die

Btw, I had double promotion from primary 4 to 6, did you?
lol i ddnt oh
Re: My Current CGPA by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Silvjo:
tank u bt am just a new 300levl student and i have only seen my past 3semesta result. . .am yet to see my 200level second semesta result nd stil have 4semesta left. . .am realy troubld

My Cgpa was about 3.17 during my 300Level first semester.. But I performed some mathematical calculations to determine the minimum Gpa I needed to change 3.17 to at least 3.5.

So my average target was 3.8 per semester, but believe me, I had nothing less than 4.1 since then, to God be the glory, I finished with 3.63!!!

Tips:
*Take a calculator and perform your minimum target.
* If it is mathematically possible to still make 3.5 or above, then you have to read like your life depends on it.
* my best friend then was a mediocre so I had to switch, my new friend was now the FUTO School Library, I always read there every week. This really worked for me and believe me if I had started this from my year one, I would have done much better!
* I won't say pray more and study less, but I would say pray smartly and study more, by praying smartly I mean find more time for your books than Church activities!!!
* You can make because I Ezechinwa Believes in your ability!!

I hope this spurs you to do your best.. Just get out of that hole!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Current CGPA by Silvjo(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Ezechinwa:

My Cgpa was about 3.17 during my 300Level first semester.. But I performed some mathematical calculations to determine the minimum Gpa I needed to change 3.17 to at least 3.5.

So my average target was 3.8 per semester, but believe me, I had nothing less than 4.1 since then, to God be the glory, I finished with 3.63!!!

Tips:
*Take a calculator and perform your minimum target.
* If it is mathematically possible to still make 3.5 or above, then you have to read like your life depends on it.
* my best friend then was a mediocre so I had to switch, my new friend was now the FUTO School Library, I always read there every week. This really worked for me and believe me if I had started this from my year one, I would have done much better!
* I won't say pray more and study less, but I would say pray smartly and study more, by praying smartly I mean find more time for your books than Church activities!!!
* You can make because I Ezechinwa Believes in your ability!!

I hope this spurs you to do your best.. Just get out of that hole!!!
tank u very much for ur encouragent...

(1) (Reply)

Leap Year : 8 Interesting Facts About The ‘LEAP DAY ’ You Should Know! / 16 Nigerian Students Receive Special Awards At Howard University / Apply Now: Admission Into University Of Ilorin; Postgraduate Programs...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.