Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law (1089 Views)

See What A Secondary School Graduate Posted On Facebook / JAMB Speaks On How It Will Work If UTME Forms Sell For N500 / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Julietcutie(f): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
plz no insults jus a straight forward answer... Where or what can a law school graduate work or do if he/she don't want to practice law...plz need answers urgently
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Solidkay(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
U ask dis kindda question on NL n u dnt xpect bashin insults,
anyway nija is a country where u c a med student doing his IT in a police station,
so u can wrk anywhere even in d bakery.
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by jose556(m): 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Your opportunity is only limited by your imagination... You could start up business that drives your passion. Your training in law will come in handy in the process.
Just call me on 07063099645 we could chat on that
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Chanchit: 12:06am On Nov 27, 2015
Why go all the way when you know what you really want to do is own a boutique?!
Well, there are many things you can do almost anything apart from being a doctor, pilot or any professional jobs that can't be practiced without studying them, the rest are up or grabs. OAP, banking,insurance, telecommunication, they just too many.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Julietcutie(f): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2015
Chanchit:
Why go all the way when you know what you really want to do is own a boutique?!
Well, there are many things you can do almost anything apart from being a doctor, pilot or any professional jobs that can't be practiced without studying them, the rest are up or grabs. OAP, banking,insurance, telecommunication, they just too many.
I don't want to own a boutique or anything ...I have reasons for asking I asked goggle but dey r relating the answers to d usa kinda way so I just wanted to read naira landers point of views ...and besides thanks for the suggestion
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Chanchit: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Julietcutie:

I don't want to own a boutique or anything ...I have reasons for asking I asked goggle but dey r relating the answers to d usa kinda way so I just wanted to read naira landers point of views ...and besides thanks for the suggestion

undecidedundecided, of cause I know you are not plannng to own a boutique, If you read my comment calmly, you would observe I'm just trying to be less mean as possible cos you said you don't want insults, afterall I later listed jobs you can really do.
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Julietcutie(f): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Chanchit:

undecidedundecided, of cause I know you are not plannng to own a boutique, If you read my comment calmly, you would observe I'm just trying to be less mean as possible cos you said you don't want insults, afterall I later listed jobs you can really do.
and read calmly too I said tanks for d suggestion
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by HomesOfLife(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Julietcutie:
plz no insults jus a straight forward answer... Where or what can a law school graduate work or do if he/she don't want to practice law...plz need answers urgently

Real Estate! You'll make mad money off drafting tenancy agreements, brokerage from real estate sales and lettings. Clients would feel safer buying properties through you(being a lawyer).
With the right 'packaging'(branding), association and good networking with other like minded estate surveyors, Agents and Estate practitioners like you, the sky is just your beginning. Call me if you need further enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by spiralwedge(m): 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Real estate Confidential Secretary Get a CIPM and practice HR management Church Secretary Company Secretary NGO Secretary Editor Proofreader
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Julietcutie(f): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2015
HomesOfLife:

Real Estate! You'll make mad money off drafting tenancy agreements, brokerage from real estate sales and lettings. Clients would feel safer buying properties through you(being a lawyer).
With the right 'packaging'(branding), association and good networking with other like minded estate surveyors, Agents and Estate practitioners like you, the sky is just your beginning. Call me if you need further enlightenment.
tnks dear
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by Julietcutie(f): 6:42am On Dec 18, 2015
spiralwedge:
Real estate Confidential Secretary Get a CIPM and practice HR management Church Secretary Company Secretary NGO Secretary Editor Proofreader
tnks dear
Re: Where Can A Law School Graduate Work If He/she Don't Want To Practice Law by spiralwedge(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Julietcutie:
tnks dear
Uwc

(1) (Reply)

7 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature / Picture:how To Know A Fake Abusite / An Open Letter To The Minister Of Education; Mallam Adamu Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.