Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

The Late Audu Abubakar Never Embezzled Kogi's Money-- Sen. Dino Melaye - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Late Audu Abubakar Never Embezzled Kogi's Money-- Sen. Dino Melaye (444 Views)

Mustapha Audu's Wife Curses Sugabelly; Defends Husband Over Rape Accusations / Sugabelly Speaks Out: 'Surviving Mustapha Audu & His Rape Brigade' / Youths Threaten To Kill ‘prophet’ For Failing To ‘resurrect’ Audu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Late Audu Abubakar Never Embezzled Kogi's Money-- Sen. Dino Melaye by officialvabadon(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2015
Senator Dino Melaye,representing Kogi West Senatorial district said the late Audu Abubakar has been trustworthy to the people of Kogi state and he didn't embezzle the N11bn EFCC accused him of in 2003.

“How can a man who received N17bn in less than four years steal N11bn? This was a man who paid pensioners, did not owe workers and carried out a big infrastructural development in the state. What has the EFCC been investigating since 2003? It is all politics. Audu never stole Kogi’s money. This was a man who built Kogi State University, Kogi State Polytechnic, Obajana Cement Factory and signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Dangote Cement. Audu built all the institutions that exist in the state today,” he said while speaking during a late show on the African Independent Television .

When asked if Late Audu was poisoned, Melaye said;

‘‘I cannot say he was poisoned. I will not say what I do not know. God is the only one who sees everything. I can only weep. For him, it was the end of a cycle.’’

More details here:http://www.vabadon.com/2015/11/the-late-audu-abubakar-never-embezzled.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Seven Students Killed, 21 Injured In Kano Dormitory Fire / T.B Joshua Ignore Court Invite, Case Adjourned Till Dec. 11th / Father Sets Biological Son Ablaze Over Alleged Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.