Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Jumia Black Friday Discussion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jumia Black Friday Discussion (582 Views)

Jumia Black Friday Deals / My Jumia Black Friday Terrible Experience / Jumia Black Friday Buyers Pissed (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Black Friday Discussion by Obiomon: 12:59am On Nov 27, 2015
After bout 2mins after the black fridaay commenced the jumia site just went down not that i wanted to order anythiing or sh*t i was just passing by.. Along the line on their twitter acc people were already complaining and some were dissapointed...mean while i was on my own n was like people and awuf ... And after few minutes the infinix hot 2 that had alot people going crazy cos of the 50% discount was already sold out inn just a matter of minutes #LMAO
almost everything is sold out lol..na winsh de order online again..
right now the jumia site is not even openning . Nigerians will nt stop amazing me

anyways this thread was created for u guys to share ur exepriences and the items with discounts u were able to get with the black friday offer... Goodluck guys and happy shopping
Re: Jumia Black Friday Discussion by saintgoogle(m): 2:15am On Nov 27, 2015
angry
Re: Jumia Black Friday Discussion by Obiomon: 10:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Lool why u de vex ?? Abi jumia show u strong thing ni??
saintgoogle:
angry
Re: Jumia Black Friday Discussion by ibkkk(f): 11:24am On Nov 28, 2015
Black Friday... Nonsense. I was hoping to get any of the goods with their claimed 90%discount. Nothing of such.
Re: Jumia Black Friday Discussion by Obiomon: 8:59am On Nov 29, 2015
ibkkk:
Black Friday... Nonsense. I was hoping to get any of the goods with their claimed 90%discount. Nothing of such.
same here ..was pissed though

(1) (Reply)

/ Ladies And Gentlemen; Please Learn From This [photo] / Peter Okoye: The Destructor Of Peace And Order In A Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.