Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

How Can L Find Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can L Find Mom (759 Views)

My Mom Is Missing / I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / I Caught My Friend's Mom!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can L Find Mom by titsandbra(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2009
my mother abandoned me how do l find her? my dad doesnt even hav any idea of where she has been where to look or any informationthat can be use ful to me
Re: How Can L Find Mom by tpiah: 4:29pm On May 26, 2009
tits and bra?
Re: How Can L Find Mom by Sissy3(f): 4:14am On May 29, 2009
why not ask other family members or relative?
Re: How Can L Find Mom by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 29, 2009
if you have her full name and date of birth you can probably go and search via the police to see if she has a passport or ID. any person who applied for either has an address. you might have to give them "something" but they are the best to turn to.

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Infidelity / God Will Help The Innocent. / Teen2adult Foundation Can Get You A Good And Smooth Journey Through Your Wedlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.