Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday (1682 Views)

A Perceived Price War Between Jumia And Kilimall In The On-going Mobile Week / Stop Loosing Your Customers To Jumia And Konga. Set Up Your Own Website In 10min / What Are You Going To Buy On Black Friday? By Wisdomkosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by kekakuz(m): 6:24am On Nov 27, 2015
When did they sell it
Midnight?
This I cannot be believing
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by prestige2013: 6:31am On Nov 27, 2015
They think they can scam us. same old price with massive discounted percentage.
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by bigtt76(f): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2015
I can't even see Infinix Note 2 on their site sef angry All dem scam online stores grin
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by kishimi8(m): 6:37am On Nov 27, 2015
Was on the site by 12:05am and most were sold out,,, they actually can't afford to sell at the prices they actually are even putting as black Friday deals
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by ebamma(m): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2015
jumia black friday is a big scam , stayed up all night looking for a good deal couldnt find any, its either their side was down at a certain point or the deals i saw was just a 2k or 3k difference from the original price, this guys made me question my knowledge of percentages, mathematicians in the house , please what is ninety percent off of a product that usually cost 27k?,
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by Spymate: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2015
There is nothing black about the Friday
After keeping me awake all through d night and not getting any good deal I have decided to make order of 100k in both konga n jumia and let dem deliver it in Maiduguri while am here in abj
Dis my way of been black

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by Warlord3000(m): 7:16am On Nov 27, 2015
Beware of black in a Nigerian perspective... cheesy

Quite unfortunate though
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by Ufranklin92(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2015
Spymate:
After keeping me awake all through d night and not getting any good deal I have decided to make order of 100k in both konga n jumia and let dem deliver it in Maiduguri while am here in abj
Dis my way of been black

lwkmd
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by oppybouy(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Lmao! Black Friday ko. Una dey find end time deals. I pity you people.
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by lordhugo(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2015
I had my mind on a flashsale for later this afternoon (D PS4 at 45% off. Yes! I De play game for old age.) BUT DECIDED TO START SHOPPING FROM THE HOT 2 BY MIDNIGHT.

1. I could not get the Hot 2.

2. I decided check for "other phones" if I could find a "normal good Friday deal". (Of course those "90% off " are limited) . NONE!!! just their normal prices in the usual fashion of 13% , 15% , 22% off. But of course we know say that na another "white lie". We know the price for market.

3. Noticed the main deals on offer (real deals) where in fashion and some small home appliances.

Lalasticlala , this is a developing story you need to push. cry

Modified- The best place to get deals are China based web malls. Gearbest , coolicool and aliexpress of course.

You can see "50%" and you will not experience heart attack trying to get it. Lol.

Make sure you hold your ATM card.
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by imsuboi(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2015
Spymate:
Dis my way of been black

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by Kamaye(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Xiaomi Redmi 2 is still available for 19k instead of 29k.
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by barackodam: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2015
Lol, funny guys, I ordered from Jumia, the flash sale
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by Koolmexxi(m): 8:00am On Nov 27, 2015
In other news, I'm plus one today... So it's a rather upside to the Friday for me in the midst of all the chaos. Make una follow me Thank God sha.

4 Likes

Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
It was not a scam. I successfully ordered for a casio wristwatch at a ridiculously low price. Ordered a ring and a polarised sunglasses....
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by osamaBUSH(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Spymate:
Dis my way of been black
The luv of awoof is the root of sleepless nights. Kikikikikikikikikakakahahahahaha
Re: Everything Meaningful Is Sold Out On Jumia And It's Just 6am On A Black Friday by yomalex(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Samsung s4 (Spoilt Screen) For Sale / Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 / Huawei Y3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.