Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,450 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Tractor And Equipment Needs…. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tractor And Equipment Needs…. (1080 Views)

Tractor And Equipments (cat) ? / Tractor And Equipment Test / Tractor And Equipment(cat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tractor And Equipment Needs…. by saintsola(m): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2006
Tractor and Equipment needs….
The authorized dealer for caterpillar, earth moving, construction, power system and lift truck products needs the following:
Application engineer ref: EGB 0260111
Not less than 27, B.ENG/HND electrical electronics engineering, minimum of 2:2 or upper credit, 3 yrs working experience, and valid drivers license

Product support sales representative ref: PRB 0260722
HND/BSc engineering at minimum of 2:2 or upper credit, not more than 30 by January 2007, 3 yrs working experience, safe driving skills and drivers license

Service technicians ref: SP 02660734
C&G/OND/HND in electrical/mechanical engineering, 5 yrs experience, not older than 30 by January 2007, driving skills and drivers license

The first two positions should apply online using the spread sheet format, through the website of the company www.tractorequip-ng.com
while the last position can be applied for by sending in a handwritten application and CV. This can be done electronically by email using the job references codes as subjects of email to
humanresources@tractorequip-ng.com
Re: Tractor And Equipment Needs…. by udoumoh: 10:59am On Oct 18, 2006
How recent is your info because the page never load angry
Re: Tractor And Equipment Needs…. by maloa12: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2011
Hi, i'd like to fresh this thread a little bit and about parts for [url=http://www.mascus.com/Agriculture/Used-Tractors/David_Brown,1,relevance,for-sale.html]David Brown tractors[/url] and [url=http://www.mascus.com/Agriculture/Used-Tractors/Iseki,1,relevance,for-sale.html]Iseki tractors[/url]. I'm giving links to those brands.
I'm looking for a company selling parts for those tractors or any other that can import those parts from Europe.
If anyone is able to do that, please send a pm, and i will specify parts i might need.
Thanks very much for any messege.

(1) (Reply)

Jauary 5th Testimony Remains In Jesus Name,amen / Very Very Ugent(gmicord Industrial Group)? / Lng Test; Speed Is The Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.