Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam (1297 Views)

Jumia Black Friday! 12 Days Of Black Friday Sales - Check Out The Deals Calender / Already Started Black Friday Sales / Jumia Black Friday Sales Deal In Nigeria Kenya Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by luluosas(m): 8:33am On Nov 27, 2015
The 2015 Jumia Black Friday Sales was a big scam, as their Nigerian website across all channels became offline after few hours of starting the scam sales. Meanwhile, their subsidiaries across other African countries are still up and running while the Nigerian site is still offline as I am typing this now.

This is the scam of the 21st century. I wonder while Jumia chose to play with our intelligence.
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Typical Nigerian.... the site dey go for here.... be shouting scam upandan, did they take your money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by bigtt76(f): 8:36am On Nov 27, 2015
undecided what is dis one saying sef? Been on the site since 5am are check your data

luluosas:
The 2015 Jumia Black Friday Sales was a big scam, as their Nigerian website across all channels became offline after few hours of starting the scam sales. Meanwhile, their subsidiaries across other African countries are still up and running while the Nigerian site is still offline as I am typing this now.

This is the scam of the 21st century. I wonder while Jumia chose to play with our intelligence.

Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by bigtt76(f): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Nor mind am. Instead of calling to findfind out e rules go Nairaland create thread to get likes abi? grin

JeffreyJamez:
Typical Nigerian.... the site dey go for here.... be shouting scam upandan, did they take your money? undecided
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by gadafi101(m): 8:42am On Nov 27, 2015
luluosas:

You are talking pure garbage nd nonsense. The site has been open and I even open as I'm writing this. Why must Nigerian always find bad things to say in every good situation. Are u wired like that? Pls check ur Internet subscription or change ur mobile phone.
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by Justiceotuya(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2015
its a Scam, i have been online since 9:50am for the innjoo which was to be sold for 6k, after clicking and filling out my details, when i wanted to complete the order i get a message that error the order could not be processed. i continued till 10:15 when the phone according to them was sold out
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:29am On Nov 27, 2015
Justiceotuya:
its a Scam, i have been online since 9:50am for the innjoo which was to be sold for 6k, after clicking and filling out my details, when i wanted to complete the order i get a message that error the order could not be processed. i continued till 10:15 when the phone according to them was sold out

people wey sharp pass you don order the phone since yesterday hahahaha...stay there dey cry fowl
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 27, 2015
Jumia oshee baddest no offence anyone that can swear on there lives that they saw innjoo halo black on there website by 9:50am stand up and be counted

Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by Justiceotuya(m): 10:37am On Nov 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

people wey sharp pass you don order the phone since yesterday hahahaha...stay there dey cry fowl
soething way i don order finish oh, just the last button to press confirm order na im dey tell me say error. haba na.
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by Justiceotuya(m): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2015
quibaby:
Jumia oshee baddest no offence anyone that can swear on there lives that they saw innjoo halo black on there website by 9:50am stand up and be counted
i saw it na. it was on their flash share and it was sold for a little more than 6k.
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Justiceotuya:

soething way i don order finish oh, just the last button to press confirm order na im dey tell me say error. haba na.

sorry you hear grin grin grin...
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by Proffdada: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2015
Well, I'll say it's partly a scam because most of those products may not be available but their server cannot handle real time transaction traffic
It means they anticipated such issues and are taking its advantage
If you check a product initially, it may be out of stock and the next refreshing of the page will be available but to check out the order will now reveal the product is sold out
They'd have gotten a better server to avoid the incoherences but just wanted to take people's advantage
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by Justiceotuya(m): 1:14pm On Nov 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

sorry you hear grin grin grin...
Thanks oh
Re: Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam by Justiceotuya(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
THIS IS A BIG SCAM

(1) (Reply)

15GB OTG Flash Drives For Smartphone And PC @3000 Naira / (Sold) Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (helio X20, 3gb Ram/32gb Rom) / 20K - 1TB Mobile Hard Disk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.