Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil (819 Views)

Between A Lady And The N800k Sex Doll She Thinks She Is Sexier Than (photos) / ‘there Is Evil Around Us’ – Crying Davido’s Hypeman Special Spesh Reveals / Sport Betting Is Evil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil by kilokeys(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2015
I was disgusted when I asked a supposed literate If she was going to take part in the black Friday offer..

And lo, she was saying all sorts of negs abt the Black behind the Friday...

My question is, is black not a colour?

Since when did "BLACK" become evil?
The definition of contrasts?
Why are pple so daft?
Re: She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil by obinnashady(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2015
Its her opinion,her choice...she's following her mind,follow ur own mind
Re: She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2015
kilokeys:
I was disgusted when I asked a supposed literate If she was going to take part in the black Friday offer..

And lo, she was saying all sorts of negs abt the Black behind the Friday...

My question is, is black not a colour?

Since when did "BLACK" become evil?
The definition of contrasts?
Why are pple so daft?
because black depicts negroes
Re: She Thinks BLACK FRIDAY Is Evil by kilokeys(m): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2015
obinnashady:
Its her opinion,her choice...she's following her mind,follow ur own mind

And this is my thread... U just intruded.. So why do u think her opinion can't offend me?

Yeye

(1) (Reply)

Is Russia Europe Or Asia Continent / Army Dismissed More Boko Haram Camps In Borno / 5 Things Nigerian Men Actually Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.