Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions (1587 Views)

Job For Graduate Sales Officer At Dragnet Solutions Limited / Apply For Entry Level Graduates Recruitment At Dragnet Solutions Limited / Nationwide Graduate Trainees At Dragnet Solutions Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by yomalex(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.

We are currently seeking to fill the vacant position of:

Job Title: Creative Writer

Responsibilities

Responsible for using the written word to express ideas or tell a story.
Create content using various multimedia formats that can be read, listened to, or viewed onscreen.

Click Here to Apply
Join BBM Channel http://pin.bbm.com/C002F698C
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by yomalex(m): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
Don't delay
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is nice yomalex, but want to know if it's strictly for graduates and also if anyone outside the listed fields mentioned could apply.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by yomalex(m): 6:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Missmossy:
This is nice yomalex, but want to know if it's strictly for graduates and also if anyone outside the listed fields mentioned could apply.
yes for graduates but you know it never hurts to try
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
yomalex:
yes for graduates but you know it never hurts to try
True almost a graduate though, in my final semester ATM. Would give it a trial.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by yomalex(m): 9:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
Missmossy:

True almost a graduate though, in my final semester ATM. Would give it a trial.
That's good. Who knows when they call for interview etc. You may already be a grad. Take care.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by E383: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dragnet don dey find new verbal questions. grin grin
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by yomalex(m): 4:11am On Dec 01, 2015
you can say that
E383:
Dragnet don dey find new verbal questions. grin grin
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good evening Yomalex,couldn't activate my account thereby linking it up, after registering successfully. As a result i aint able to apply for the post i want to.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by yomalex(m): 4:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Missmossy:
Good evening Yomalex,couldn't activate my account thereby linking it up, after registering successfully. As a result i aint able to apply for the post i want to.
did you get the mail? checked your Spam folder?
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 9:44am On Dec 02, 2015
yomalex:
The only mail i got is the one that informed me of registering successfully and a link was shown in which am to activiate my account thereby applying for the post am interested in. The activation process is what isn't going. Good morning.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by iamclime(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
APPLIED. PLEASE ANY IDEAS ON THE CONDITIONS OF SERVICE OF DRAGNET?
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
yomalex:
No i didn't, let me check again.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
yomalex:
Checked,didn't see any.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by yomalex(m): 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Missmossy:

Checked,didn't see any.
Are you using Gmail? Check the 'Social' or 'Promotions' tab
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
yomalex:
Are you using Gmail? Check the 'Social' or 'Promotions' tab
Yes i'm, the issue isn't my not receiving a message but my not been able to use the link which was sent to my mail to apply for my desired post.

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by amicable09(f): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Missmossy:

Yes i'm, the issue isn't my not receiving a message but my not been able to use the link which was sent to my mail to apply for my desired post.
Hello, forward that mail to another mail account and access the link easily. That happens to me in a particular mail, links don't respond when clicked but whenever I forward it to a different mail account, I am able to do whatever it is I want to.

I hope it works. Best of luck!
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2015
amicable09:

Hello, forward that mail to another mail account and access the link easily. That happens to me in a particular mail, links don't respond when clicked but whenever I forward it to a different mail account, I am able to do whatever it is I want to.

sis Check mail....been waiting for a reply...
How was your night
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Missmossy(f): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2015
amicable09:

Thanks,will try that out.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Bolade005: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2015
amicable09:

Your diary makes an interesting read. I've bookmarked it so I can always continue when I'm idle.
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by amicable09(f): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
Bolade005:

Your diary makes an interesting read. I've bookmarked it so I can always continue when I'm idle.
Thanks a lot, I'm humbled. smiley
Re: Graduate Creative Writers At Dragnet Solutions by Bolade005: 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
amicable09:

Thanks a lot, I'm humbled. smiley
You're welcome. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Verified Ongoing Job Vacancies For January 2016 / EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO C.E.O REQUIRED / Grundtvig International School Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.