Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:37 AM

Investors Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Needed (577 Views)

Investors Needed To Acquire This Cheap Land(urgent) / Investors Needed / Investors Needed For A Catfish Business Expansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investors Needed by waziri4biz: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2015
My
Re: Investors Needed by Etfash(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2015
waziri4biz:
My dear nairalanders I want you all to know that there is an export contract for charcoal for about 3 to 10 containers monthly depending on your capability and the profit margin for each container is N200,000 and you can do the maths for 3 to 10 containers and see how much can be made.To finance this contract is about 2.6 million naira for 3 containers and I really don't have funds at all and if you want to invest into this venture please call me

First, neither your phone number nor email address is here.
Second, you cannot just say you have no funds at all... If you don't commit your fund to a venture, it might be difficult for someone else to do so because, one might be tempted to feel you don't believe in the venture.

Going forward, provide a phone number or email address. Then be ready to bear at least 35% of the financial burden.

Regards.
Re: Investors Needed by waziri4biz: 1:26am On Dec 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

List Of Top 5 Genuine Online Businesses In Nigeria. / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserve (excluding Gold) / pipeline project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.