Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:42 AM

Online Assistant Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Assistant Needed (1119 Views)

Personal Assistant Needed / Personal Assistant Needed / An Office Assistant Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Assistant Needed by luvlytrici: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2015
I am looking for an online assistant,who knows can post some selected articles online for me.the person can work at anytime, but must have performed the previous day task before 9am the next morning,
The articles are mostly copy and paste jobs from selected channels.Sometimes you would have to write letters or text on popular social media platforms.

Payment is 5,000 per month
If you are great at your job and can brain storm with ideas that would add value to the company,you can be retained as a full time employee with great benefits.

Qualifications are good command of English language,Letter writing and Microsoft word.

Interested applicants should send an email to iluvblackship@yahoo.com
Re: Online Assistant Needed by mikeayus(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2015
What do u mean by online assistant? And what duties do u want d person to perform, am not clear with ur post, thanks
Re: Online Assistant Needed by Biodunkuye(f): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Pls where is d location. I'm interested.
Re: Online Assistant Needed by luvlytrici: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2015
Means all the jobs you have to do is posting selected post online.you can work from the comfort of your home.every assistance you render is online
Re: Online Assistant Needed by luvlytrici: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2015
You can be any where in the country or the world once you have a good phone/laptop with internet connections you are good to go.
Re: Online Assistant Needed by Biodunkuye(f): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Online Assistant Needed by Biodunkuye(f): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2015
I av sent it to ur mail
Re: Online Assistant Needed by Biodunkuye(f): 10:23am On Nov 27, 2015
Sorry pls is it CV dat shd be sent to d email
Re: Online Assistant Needed by Donald3d(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
luvlytrici:
I am looking for an online assistant,who knows can post some selected articles online for me.the person can work at anytime, but must have performed the previous day task before 9am the next morning,
The articles are mostly copy and paste jobs from selected channels.Sometimes you would have to write letters or text on popular social media platforms.

Payment is 5,000 per month
If you are great at your job and can brain storm with ideas that would add value to the company,you can be retained as a full time employee with great benefits.

Qualifications are good command of English language,Letter writing and Microsoft word.

Interested applicants should send an email to iluvblackship@yahoo.com
you didnt specify a salient info, what will be the frequency of the posting ?
Re: Online Assistant Needed by luvlytrici: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Daily,previous day task must be posted before 9am the next morning.and the salary is 5,000 naira
Re: Online Assistant Needed by dumero: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Job description is still not clear. How much work does a person have to do. Like in day how many articles have to be copied and pasted, how many letters have to be writen, after 9am is the person's work done for the day. We need to know cos you are only offering 5000 naira for a month.

1 Like

Re: Online Assistant Needed by abbeysoul(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Interested
Re: Online Assistant Needed by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
luvlytrici:
Means all the jobs you have to do is posting selected post online.you can work from the comfort of your home.every assistance you render is online
you will pay me upfront? angry undecided

(1) (Reply)

Computer Operator /instructor Needed Urgently In Abuja / Onboarding Businesses To Vconnect Job Placement / Angels Abound On This Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.