Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Adele Set To Feature Drake In New Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adele Set To Feature Drake In New Single (380 Views)

Burna Boy: I Wrote 5 Songs For Drake In His ‘more Life’ Album / Davido: I Paid N80m To Feature Meek Mill / Olajumoke, Ex-Agege Breadseller To Feature On CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adele Set To Feature Drake In New Single by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 27, 2015
The Hello singer who is currently holding down top positions in music charts all around the world will have Aubrey Drake Graham aka Drake in a new track that might get released before the end of this year.

“I’d do anything with Adele,” the rapper Drake told reporters in Toronto on Wednesday night while in town for a Raptors game. “I’d literally go to Adele’s house right now and do laundry for her.”

“I’d do anything with Adele,” the rapper told reporters in Toronto on Wednesday night while in town for a Raptors game. “I’d literally go to Adele’s house right now and do laundry for her.”

His comments were made in response to Adele’s recent declaration that she’d love to officially remix “Hotline Bling.” “I had a drink like three weeks ago [with] my best friends, in fact it was to celebrate ‘Hello,’ ” she said. “And I was off my face because I don’t really drink anymore, and they’ve got video of me dancing to [‘Hotline Bling’] on a coffee table as well.” And she’s no casual fan of the track — she even ordered the red coat he wore in the music video that was made to be meme’d.

http://www.nglatest.com/2015/11/adele-set-to-feature-drake-in-new-single.html

Re: Adele Set To Feature Drake In New Single by Princeparix(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2015
The remix go make sense...

#WaitingWithApopCorn

(1) (Reply)

NBA All Net Cheats Hack Gold And Diamonds / Harry B Anyanwu Survives Hoodlums Attack / Tonto Dike’s Hubby Celebrates His Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.