Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

All Nigerians Citizens Please Don't Pass Without Reading This! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / All Nigerians Citizens Please Don't Pass Without Reading This! (576 Views)

Don't Pass Without Typing ''I Reject" / Don't Pass Without Typing ''I Reject" / You Will Never Throw Away Rice Water After Reading This...! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerians Citizens Please Don't Pass Without Reading This! by drnsoha(m): 11:41am On Nov 27, 2015
Good day friends, this is a clarion call to all Nigerian citizens and friends of Nigeria. We all need to pray for this Nation and act fast because things are falling apart. I just got a video of Nigerian soldiers crying after being ambushed by Boko Haram Insurgents. It was a live footage and everything was so real. Some few days ago over 150 soldiers were abducted by the dreaded sect, although the federal government and armed forces denied such statements and branded it as false until photos of their decomposed corpse began to resurface online through so many social media platforms. The world is in chaos, killings everywhere and everyone is getting used to it. Currently in Nigeria, Killings are no longer news to us as everyone is used to it. I have a friend who has decided to stay off the media because he claims it makes him feel unsafe and its true. I don't blame our Government, as its not time to share blames but its a time to join hands together and solicit for peace. Over 120 people died in france and even Nigerians changed their profile photos to that of france but millions are dying here daily and yet we are so used to it.
There is an Igbo Proverb that goes "he whose house is on fire, doesn't chase rats" but its very unfortunate that during these times, i have witnessed the level of ignorance in Nigeria.

I fear for my children, I fear for human race, I think about My Country and I love Nigeria!

Think about those internally displaced persons, think about the orphans and less privileged and join us in this struggle of peace. Believe me it is beyond the government now as I saw even the soldiers crying over their dead brothers in arms. I have the video and photo proofs.

You are a peace ambassador.

Let's stop being selfish and think about others too.

Boko Haram Members are peoples brothers, uncles, Nieces and cousins, sisters and Mothers.

Please let's always remember Nigeria in prayers.

Let's get a branded Nigerian Profile Photo to attract international attention and Global Media Platforms.

Don't wait till it happens to you, your family or friend.

Think about this!

It is well with our soul!

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Ovulation And Conception / April is Autism Awareness Month - What Do You Know About Autism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.