Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Don't Be Enslaved To The Immediate. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Don't Be Enslaved To The Immediate. (723 Views)

Gossip Is The Devil's Radio Station, Don't Be His DJ / Must Read: ENSLAVED SECURITYMAN / Enslaved Securityman (21+) By Missy Erotica (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Enslaved To The Immediate. by Treasure2014(f): 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
IMMEDIATE :
We live in a world that is quick fix, wait and take and micro wave mentality. The virtue of patience has been cast out, and so the faster you are the better - because of so much haste, things are not properly done, compromising here and there, many collapsing project, abandonment of dreams, living in self pity and wishing to be someone else just to please everyone. All these maladies are result of enslavement.... Life comes with it challenges but the worst of everytin is to enslave the potentiality in you.

ENSLAVE :
We dnt get to understand life, just the way it is until it has really thought a greater lesson.. Keep pressing ahead with a question that betters your life and dnt enslaving your self in the IMMEDIATE, forget your room pladium and focus on your dreams in life.

If i became a president today what shall i do for my people, if i became this, all these should be set into priority,..... Looking down on one self and enslaving the real dream in you, is a powerful sickness that kills faster than STD. Feel free to dream, it doesn't cost a dime to dream.
They are too many things you will be noted for in life, 6 in the chain are
YOUR LEGACY :IT doesn't take fame to pass a legacy, it takes YOU and what you are doing in your little world of contact.
You :yes you, you are very important, how you see your self thats exactly the way you will look before others, first lover comes from you.
Do you see your self a mediocre, you see your self a failure, you look at your environment and conclude your future, that exactly how others will see and when they send back the message to you, you begin to wish you were never born. BELIEVE IN YOUR SELF AND DNT PLACE FEELINGS AND DREAMS ON ANYONE, WORK HARD FOR YOUR SELF AND LET YOUR WORTH AND WORK SPEAK FOR YOU.. DO NOT BE LIMITED BY ENVIRONMENT OR THE WAY PEOPLE VIEW YOU, YOU ARE GREAT AND I KNOW IT, DO NOT BE ENSLAVED BY PEOPLE'S APPROVAL OR OPINION YOU DNT NEED IT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE, ALL WHAT Y NEED IS YOUR SELF AND YOUR DETERMINATION, SURELY YOU WILL GET TO THE ZENITH IN LIFE.

(1) (Reply)

Naija The Fallen Giant - A Short Poetic Video By Chiamaka Treasure / The Chronicles Of Corper Henry / One Night.. By Oladeji Mayowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.