Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Hear My Story Episode 3 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hear My Story Episode 3 (748 Views)

When You Hear Buhari Has Banned Capri-sonne / Hear My Story Episode 2 / Hear My Story Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hear My Story Episode 3 by Olajhidey22(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
.......Episode 3

Daddy did not give me money that day.He was so crossed with me, it was mum that gave me transport fare and a stipend which i managed till January allowance was paid.
Thank God for the foodstuff i took with me from home, i would have learnt a wonderful lesson from “Mr Hunger”(lols) cheesy .
On getting back to Oyan, Bode was still around becaues there
was no money for him to return to school.I told him what i went
through because of him,and even then,i wasn't sure if my dad
would send me money again as usual, so i couldn't give him
money.

He felt sorry for me,and told me he would source for money elsewhere. I don't know how he did it,but he went back to
school the following week.
Soon rumor was beginning to spread amidst the choir members that something was going on between i and Bode. Before i knew it,it became the subject matter of every gossip among church members.

One Sunday morning,Pastor Mrs Williams sent somebody to tell me she would like to see me after service.I wasn't myself throughout the service. I kept thinking “what did i do? Why does she want to see me?….Anyway, i said to myself, if it’s because of Bode, there’s nothing between us,and that is just what i will tell her….Period!.”

I didn't hear anything in church that day ,i was already
devastated by the rumor going on, and this?….
Finally,d service was over.I found myself sitting next to
Pastor Mrs Williams on a three seater sofa inside d pastor’s office.
Good afternoon ma.
How are u my dear?.
I’m fine ma!
“I know you might be wondering why i wanted to see u..said
Mrs Williams”.
“Yes ma”. I answered.
She continued….It’s about a rumor going on in the church.
Can you please shed more light on d relationship between you and Bode?.
“Ma,Bode is like a younger brother to me,nothing more.
Believe me ma.I only render assistance to him whenever he’s in
need, and that has even stopped now.” I told her.
Anyways, i’ve denied it on your behalf, i only wanted to confirm
from you, because the very first day i set my eyes on you, i knew you came from a christian home,and i have no doubt in my spirit that you are well trained..but then, i want you to be very careful because there is power in tongues. Don't give the devil any chance at all,and
don't trust yourself..if you see or hear a child of God saying “i trust
myself, i can never commit fornication”..then,you have heard
or seen someone at the verge of falling. Remember 1 Cor 10
v.12.
So,please be very careful and theLord shall help you IJN.
I said “Thank you ma”,and left d office.
As i was going home, i was telling myself “Now,i really need to be very careful….though there was nothing between us really, but how could anybody think i could be dating a boy about d same age with Oyindamola..our second to the last born? not even the one next to me!..Well,i just need to be careful,help me Oh Lord!”.
So, what happened next?.

Watch out in Episode 4.

Source:www.bussydave.com.ng
Incase you missed the previous part check it here
Episode 1: www.bussydave.com.ng/hear-my-story
Episode 2: www.bussydave.com.ng/hear-my-story-2/

(1) (Reply)

When You Don't Have Opportunity Of Meeting Father Xmas During Ur Childhood / Hilrious: When Your Brother Send You $100 / Hey, Nairalanders Who Can Solve This Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.