Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Urgent! Axa Mansard - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent! Axa Mansard (4644 Views)

AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Ongoing Recruitment / AXA Mansard Insurance Plc Ongoing Recruitment / Training Logistics Officer At AXA Mansard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Axa Mansard by beacon02(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
I got a message for interview at AXA mansurd for the position of sales executive.
Please I need info about the company and their salary stucture. Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by beacon02(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2015
Someone should please say something. It is very urgent.
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by odohprecious: 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
please how did you apply
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by jgbemson1: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
how do u apply
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by beacon02(m): 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
odohprecious:
please how did you apply
but how is that related to the question i asked?
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by delightz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 27, 2015
You want info about something and you are hiding info from others... grin

#End_time

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2015
You're simply too selfish. You never wanted to tell people how you applied for the job but you want someone to hint you details about the coy. You will wait there die without getting your request unless you answer questions before you too. Greedy stewpid person!
beacon02:

but how is that related to the question i asked?
You're simply too selfish. You never wanted to tell people how you applied for the job but you want someone to hint you details about the coy. You will wait there die without getting your request unless you answer questions before you too. Greedy stewpid person!

3 Likes

Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by cymidas(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Guy you wicked oo
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by Citycred: 10:05am On Nov 28, 2015
I feel the pay is too poor for a graduate, you are required to sell insurance with target and commissions attached to it. The basic salary is 37k, but if u feel its good for you... GO FOR IT!!
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by esherizdan(f): 11:36am On Nov 28, 2015
Citycred:
I feel the pay is too poor for a graduate, you are required to sell insurance with target and commissions attached to it. The basic salary is 37k, but if u feel its good for you... GO FOR IT!!

axa mansard is a very good place to work.i worked with dem last year.d salary is 45k plus commission u will b give a toll free phone it will b recharge with 3k every month. if u are attached to gtb its easier to sale dia insurance but if it is at dia office u will hawk d street to get customers
Re: Urgent! Axa Mansard by beacon02(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
Citycred:
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy At Shoprite / Wema Bank - Fresh Graduates / Vacancy In Neco, Waec, & Civil Defence- Who Will Give Me Details?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.