Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,448 members, 7,958,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:45 PM

Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) (16833 Views)

Osun State IRS Seals Off OAU Over N1.8Bn Unpaid Taxes / 300L OOU Student Found Dead Near A River, Body Found After 5 Days (Photos) / How Going To University Was Like In Those Days (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by damton(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Temysteve:
u may be naive.

Have you used your drugs this morning
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2510983_twimg20150606110224_jpeg5c1c6f8907ece26082a279a94e87412c

yeah freedom of speech and libelity. But not in nigeria that we are practicing dictatorship or totalitarian system of government. Jail things straight
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by MayhorE(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
#Osun lead, others Follows! grin#

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by kunlespeaks: 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by LOUISXIV: 11:11pm On Nov 27, 2015
Apc!!!...shame!
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Temysteve(m): 11:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
damton:

Have you used your drugs this morning
I'm too principle to dialogue with a low self esteem pple like you #dollophead
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by ruthmaris(f): 11:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Too bad! I feel for them
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 28, 2015
They should come to aaua and see the situation therein angry [size=40pt]YEYE DEY SMELL[/size]
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Daintygal: 1:18am On Nov 28, 2015
thank God for the protest. light and water has been restored. to the haters...Na ur palava. #greatife any day any time
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Babafaros(m): 3:17am On Nov 28, 2015
DVMtuppence:
Oau again
I used to like nd crush on dis sch b4 nt until i heard dia students saying oau of d past is better Dan this day Oau

but we r still Baba oo
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by Babafaros(m): 3:23am On Nov 28, 2015
FROM THE UNION
CONGRESSIONAL RESOLUTION

In light of the pathetic welfare situation on campus, the Students' Union having met severally with the the division of students' affairs and had received no response from our request to meet with the vice-chancellor, has resolve to re-strategize and find new ways to address the welfare issue. We must make the public know that there has been no light and water on OAU campus for the past 3 consecutive days and we have experience erratic supply of light and water since the inception of the semester.
We can not express the abysmal welfare state which is characteristic of an animal-like style of living.
To express students' grieviances, a warning lecture boycott was held and as a result, the congress of Great Ife Students was immediately called.
At the congress which started around 5pm, the following resolutions were made:

1. That the union should proceed on a lecture boycott on Monday and a letter should immediately be communicated to the university management and ASUU. The boycott should hold either with or without light and water, as our struggle is beyond temporary supply of light and water.

2. That the students be should immediately mobilized for a massive protest on Monday by the leadership of the Union

3. That our demand should include the reinstatement of Olawale OGUNRUKU, renovation of our hostels and lecture theatres, and proper funding of the Nigerian education sector

4. That the security issues faced by our students in town should be immediately looked into by the management.

ALUTA Continua
Victoria ASCERTA

Emmanuel Ojedokun
PRO

Oluwaseun Oketooto
Secretary General

Omotayo Akande
President
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by DVMtuppence(m): 6:58am On Nov 28, 2015
Babafaros:

but we r still Baba oo
baba my foot
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by PASCALSILVA(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2015
grin grin[color=#550000][/color]:-)...LAMAO..JUST PASSING
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by successtar(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2015
All You Need To Know About STUDENT CONNECT - Exam Point

Student Connect is a social platform created by the Exam Point team to facilitate smooth and safe interactions among students. We all know information is a key and vital in the current educational system, so don't hesitate to stay inform and we hope you will get the very best from the platform.

It's an avenue to share ideas, information, gist, tips and all form of social talks within and among student in order to prepare them in there course of specialization.

All people of common interest are welcome to the platform either being a current students, aspirants, jambites, graduates and all people of interest.

KEY FEATURES TO NOTE ABOUT THE STUDENT CONNECT

* It is an open hub for everybody of interest either a student or not.

* Student Connect is a platform in which exam point users create a Connect and add other users to join in the conversation or allow users to join voluntarily. If you find yourself in a connect you don't like you can easily opt out from the connect by clicking on leave connect.

* Users have control over a lot of activities on the platform i.e as a user you can delete any post or comment made by other users in which you find inappropriate.

NB: when you misuse this privilege you can as well be ban.

* If you are familiar with social websites like facebook, twitter, google plus then you should not have any problem in understanding how things work on the platform.

* The page is endow with some common social buttons in which you can use to show your emotion about a particular post such as Like button, Share button as well as the very uncommon one, which is Dislike button all to make everything awesome and enjoy a nice retreat.

* Post on exam point Forum, News and Question & Answer page can be easily share to your already joined or created connect with just a click.

* It serve as a right spot for you to meet and easily interact with your colleague, school mate, friends and all the people in your life.

* Whats going on in your school, don't hesitate to share it in your school connect to keep others inform, if no connect for your school yet, kindly create one within few seconds and keep the conversation on.

* Each connect is been admin by the creator which have the overall control on adding members, removing members, changing of connect name and cover image as well as restoring deleted post or comment.

* Last but not the list you have to login or sign up before you can have full access to the student connect page and this can be done within 30 seconds.

So what are you still waiting for ? kindly have a review on the page and share your experience in the comment box, the exam point team is ever ready to hear your view.

Direct link to the student connect is http://myexampoint.com/connect.php
or go to http://myexampoint.com then click on STUDENT CONNECT on the navigation bar.

Thanks and God bless you all ...!!!!

source : http://myexampoint.com/news.php?action=view&ref=382
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by damton(m): 7:32am On Nov 28, 2015
Temysteve:
I'm too principle to dialogue with a low self esteem pple like you #dollophead

Then don't quote me again.

You think like a Fish brain.

Mumu
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by onyxo76(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2015
emmasege:
It's part of the 'change' to expect in the coming days. U guys haven't seen anything yet. Wait until authority tells you there's no money to run ur school again. For ur info, TSA has rendered so many federal unis penniless.
I foresee a season of strike soonest.
you are very right, there is a certain allowance i'm supposed to have received over the last 2 months now for an assignment carried out but the bursar is now saying that tsa has swallowed all the university's account hence i can't collect my entitlement for now...i don't know whats going to happen next session but it doesn't appear favorable oo.
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by KoladeKoded(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2015
Listen...
On monday we shall march..
In our thousands we shall march..
Towards one course we shall march..
Equally united we shall march..
Against all anti-students policies we shall march..
Against all oppressive and animalistic subjection we shall march..
Against the unjust denial of studentship of our own we shall march..
Against the horrendous welfare condition we shall march..
If we fight,we may win but if we dont fight,we have already lost... VICTORY IS CERTAIN
Aluta continua...
Re: Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) by viviangist3: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get 2019 JAMB Epin For Registration / JAMB Clears Doubt On 2013 UTME Results / Kogi State University Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.