Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Black Friday On Jumia: Why Some People Had Issues - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Black Friday On Jumia: Why Some People Had Issues (817 Views)

Free Delivery On Jumia.com From Skye Bank / BLACK FRIDAY: Get Free 500 Naira Worth Of Airtime From Konga / Infinix Hot 2 X510 On Jumia For N19,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Friday On Jumia: Why Some People Had Issues by PMIcon(m): 8:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Although many people had challenges with today's sales on Jumia, some of these challenges could have been taken care of by a Jumia Sales Consultant.

I wrote in the morning for people to contact me if having challenges with purchases, unfortunately not many people saw the message. Locate the post here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2765451/hot-sales-great-discounts-get

December is still coming anyway and we will have another sales. Don't stay awake till midnight unnecessarily. Just contact me or any Jumia Sales Agent you know and we will help you place your orders.

My email address is in the link above.
Re: Black Friday On Jumia: Why Some People Had Issues by Danfuster(m): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Why should people have to order through you, why has this become a yearly thing. You're simply saying you guys ain't competent. I'm certain you're one of those pointing fingers at the government when actually it start with YOU
Re: Black Friday On Jumia: Why Some People Had Issues by PMIcon(m): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Danfuster:

Why should people have to order through you, why has this become a yearly thing. You're simply saying you guys ain't competent. I'm certain you're one of those pointing fingers at the government when actually it start with YOU

You don't even know me and you are certain?

Jumia trains people to help customers make purchases. Sales Consultants don't collect money from clients and their involvement does not change the product price.

I'm just giving out information that next time you can sleep and someone else will do the purchase for you once you know what you want to buy.
Re: Black Friday On Jumia: Why Some People Had Issues by PMIcon(m): 10:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Black Friday is not yet over.

1. Female shoes

2. Female clothing

3. Men's clothing

4. Phones, Laptops and electronics

and more still available

(1) (Reply)

Asterisk Compatible Ip Phones Voip Gsm Gateways Sip Ip Analog Call Center / Asterisk Compatible Ip Phones 16 Port 64 Sim Goip For Call Terminal Server Voip / Call Engr Toheeb On Any Of Your Car Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.