Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread (43610 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Help With Snokor Rocket Z5000 Stock Rom....ready To Pay Any Price / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by funmo(m): 1:37pm On Mar 09, 2016
Kaybaba5:
How to root this snokor phone
and why do you wanna root it?
you wouldn't be able to upgrade the software after you do that anyways
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Yausale: 8:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
I am expecting my order from konga hope I will enjoy this phone .
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Krishme: 9:26pm On Mar 09, 2016
drop ur phone number for d snokor chat room add me to join d group 08052848177
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Krishme: 9:27pm On Mar 09, 2016
enjoying my new snokor phone
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Kaybaba5(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
have done the rooting and if there is any upgrade i can unroot it and it will be ok
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by funmo(m): 8:12am On Mar 13, 2016
Kaybaba5:
have done the rooting and if there is any upgrade i can unroot it and it will be ok

OK bro

I'll be waiting for exactly that
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sup guys... Hw's the performance of this phone cos am i want to order... Pls
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by rowland342: 10:35am On Mar 24, 2016
guys, aw many build internal memory……..
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Kaybaba5(m): 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
Internal is 8g
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by sheggsliveth: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kaybaba5:
Internal is 8g
is there any way to change the IMEi. Moreover can I buy the calibrator here in naija cos I learnt lesson when using fly I import from China?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by didano1: 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
add me on d group chat 08037686968
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Rhuna(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Hello y'all, I want to know where one can buy a snokor's charger, because the one I have got spoilt?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by thespokenword: 12:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Mystiq25:
Some MTK phones doesn't support mobile uncle Gionee M2 mini is an example as shown in the screen shot below, but you can use engineering mode app to see if the imie can be changed, that's what I use to change imie on M2 mini.
Bros I salute . I too use gionee m2 mini but rooting still poses as a challenge. Please help...
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by marathon22(m): 5:04am On Mar 25, 2016
Add me 08029567145
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by soik(m): 8:17am On Mar 28, 2016
If one cannot change the imei dat means , I can't use glo bb subscription?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by danielgod(m): 9:26am On Mar 28, 2016
Olizey:

yes, i am. i don't use it while charging. i thought it was an app, but when i uninstalled it, the phone didn't stop getting hot
Try install DU power saver and use its phone cooling feature
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by donshady(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2016
it's ram management is very very good.... I'm surprised.
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Kaybaba5(m): 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
sheggsliveth:
is there any way to change the IMEi. Moreover can I buy the calibrator here in naija cos I learnt lesson when using fly I import from China?

U can't change the imei cos its not mediatek processor and talking about calibrator, I don't know whether its available in naija market presently . but are u praying for ur calibrator to stop working?
As for me am still enjoying mine no glitch
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by plantist: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Konga customer care personnels have been disturbing on an order I placed and later cancelled.
I want to get Snokor Rocket from them. Has anyone been to tweak the phone?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by ayiri11: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
please is there anyone with idea on where to get snokor mobile case and screen guide /protector
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Kaybaba5(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
ayiri11:
please is there anyone with idea on where to get snokor mobile case and screen guide /protector
I have searched but couldn't find presently am using hot 2 leather porche for it.
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Davidgprs(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Please my snooker rocket z5000 was boot looping after system update of 97mb and it's now showing no command on the screen. Please any solutions for that problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by ohbeecorp: 4:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
this phone is awesome for its price, good for multitasking and heavy gaming, BUT...my unit has a problem with the proximity sensor, when I start a phone call and hold the phone to my ear, the sensor is triggered and the screen goes dark as expected, but when I move the phone away from my ear to terminate the call, the screen doesn't light up, making it impossible to operate the phone unless the call is terminated from the other end, sometimes I have to take out the battery to end the call. This however doesn't happen always but to often for comfort.
does anyone have a similar problem
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by CalebV8: 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
pls, where can I get the snokor rocket to buy and at what price? It is urgent.
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by HenrySilva9(m): 5:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
ojelvia:
This device is awesome I must say ,and has great features.
Ask questions about the phone and I'll kindly answer this the best of my knowledge.
What's the price?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by stano2(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
ohbeecorp:
this phone is awesome for its price, good for multitasking and heavy gaming, BUT...my unit has a problem with the proximity sensor, when I start a phone call and hold the phone to my ear, the sensor is triggered and the screen goes dark as expected, but when I move the phone away from my ear to terminate the call, the screen doesn't light up, making it impossible to operate the phone unless the call is terminated from the other end, sometimes I have to take out the battery to end the call. This however doesn't happen always but to often for comfort.
Have u upgraded your because I faced Dis shit too
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Frezhkid10(m): 10:58am On Apr 29, 2016
ohbeecorp:
exactly ooooo..my unit also has this problem....pls will upgrading solve that??
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Viole(f): 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
ojelvia:
This device is awesome I must say ,and has great features.
Ask questions about the phone and I'll kindly answer this the best of my knowledge.

Pls am not seeing ma SD card when I inserted and switched in the phone...
Is there a way to go about it?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Viole(f): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
ohbeecorp:

Pls I can't see ma SD card contents is there a way to mount it?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by Viole(f): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaybaba5:

I inserted ma memory card but it's not showing on my phone.
Pls how do I go about it?
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by dudesexy1111(m): 12:12am On May 02, 2016
Kamaye:
it depends on your location, it may take a week but if you are in Lagos or closer you may likely get it in 2 to 3 days time, their delivery is fast.
bro na lagos i dey so i dont see any reason my money has not been paid.. Scince 20 of last. Month shey na the 2day-3days. Be that the compay na scam jare
Re: Snokor Rocket Z5000 Discussion Thread by donshady(m): 10:13am On May 02, 2016
Frezhkid10:
exactly ooooo..my unit also has this problem....pls will upgrading solve that??

Mine is working fine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Unlock The New Mtn E3531 Online Dashboard Mordem (MTN F@stLink E3531) / Why Do Most Adults Hold Their Phones While Walking? / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.