Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Life After Retrenchment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Life After Retrenchment (810 Views)

Massive Retrenchment At First Bank Nigeria August And September / Retrenchment / Champion Breweries Plc Retrenchment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After Retrenchment by McADEDOKUN(m): 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
Life after retrenchment is becoming unbearable. Kindly help with job opportunities. I am a graduate of Computer Science with Second Class Upper Division. I specializes in hardware. I have worked as ATM Monitoring and support Officer (ATM Installation and repair). I also served as an I.T Officer in a reputable organisation at Ibadan. My case is that of a married man who was retrenched 3days after his wedding. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Life After Retrenchment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Three days after your wedding?
I pray and hope you get a job ASAP.
I would put you in my morning devotions sir

2 Likes

Re: Life After Retrenchment by Tundeiab(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
McADEDOKUN:
Life after retrenchment is becoming unbearable. Kindly help with job opportunities. I am a graduate of Computer Science with Second Class Upper Division. I specializes in hardware. I have worked as ATM Monitoring and support Officer (ATM Installation and repair). I also served as an I.T Officer in a reputable organisation at Ibadan. My case is that of a married man who was retrenched 3days after his wedding. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks
Why not look for a teaching job for the main time to keep soul and body together. I sincerely hope your wife is the understanding type?

2 Likes

Re: Life After Retrenchment by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 28, 2015
Na wa Na wa
Re: Life After Retrenchment by Nature129(m): 8:20am On Nov 28, 2015
This is true test of love. Now you'll know whether your wife loved you for you or because of your job. Your experience from now till you secure another job will definitely reveal to you whether you married a good wife or not. I pray that I don't experience this so that my wife's patience and understanding are not tested in the process. And I also pray you get a job asap and sincerely sympathize with you, sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life After Retrenchment by drealaz24(m): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2015
whao. may God help you before this year runs out. pele

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy: Frontdesk Personnel (female) / Female Office Clerk Needed / New Job Opportunity In A Shipping/maritime Firm Via GVA Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.