Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,382 members, 7,954,545 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

"Qualities I Want In A Woman" - Adamswag. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Qualities I Want In A Woman" - Adamswag. (640 Views)

Afrocandy:Al My Body Is Hole,Men Can Put Their Thing Anywia They Want In It(Pics / Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man / 5 Things Ladies Want In A Man’s Pen!s: Not All Women Want A Big One{must Read} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Qualities I Want In A Woman" - Adamswag. by janzguy: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2015
Nigerian music act, N.S.U.K rave of the moment, a multi-
talented individual and arguably the best dancer in Niger
State. Adam Junior Oteku popularly known as AdamSwag, is
no doubt an upcoming name and voice to reckon with in the
Nigerian music industry. In this exclusive interview with
Sapilo Prince Rukky and Divinelove Udorji for D.U.blog, AdamSwag opens up on the qualities he looks out for in a woman. He also speaks on his career, his relationship status, education, his most terrible experience as a performer and how his childhood was.

READ FULL STORY BELOW:

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2015/11/qualities-i-want-in-woman-adamswag.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Looks Sexy In New Photos / New Ooni Of Ife To Receive Staff Of Office Plaque Today / Who Released, Killed And Ate Our Lion?- By Reuben Abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.