Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Actress Omoni Oboli Looks Fabulous As She Steps out For D Premiere Of Her Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Omoni Oboli Looks Fabulous As She Steps out For D Premiere Of Her Movie (710 Views)

Actress Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous, Steps Out In Ankara Outfit / Beverly Osu Looks Fabulous As She Models For "Fabulous By Teju Pretty" (photos) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Omoni Oboli Looks Fabulous As She Steps out For D Premiere Of Her Movie by DetectiveDeb: 1:40am On Nov 28, 2015
Actress and Movie producer, Omoni Oboli looked fabulous as she stepped out for the premiere of her movie, The First Lady.
The movie which is showing right now at the Odeon Cinema, Greenwhich, London (Which I didn't wanna miss but I missed) is the first movie the mother of three has produced, and the cast includes Alex Ekubo and Joseph Benjamin.

More on www.amkkay.com

Goodnight people!

Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Looks Fabulous As She Steps out For D Premiere Of Her Movie by ojeota(f): 2:43am On Nov 28, 2015
What does the gloves means.
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Looks Fabulous As She Steps out For D Premiere Of Her Movie by Teewhy2: 5:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders am seeking your vote to help my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya win My Cussons Baby Moments competition by clicking on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578 be part of her success story by voting for her, as a vote from you means a lot in winning this competition and a win for this baby Nairalander is a win for all Nairalanders. We are banking on over 2million fellow Nairalanders for your votes to win this competition.
Kindly vote once and share to your friends for their votes. Thanks for the anticipated votes #CussonsBabyMoments
Re: Actress Omoni Oboli Looks Fabulous As She Steps out For D Premiere Of Her Movie by miqos02(m): 6:32am On Nov 28, 2015
oh k

(1) (Reply)

Singer Duncan Mighty Shares Cute Photo Of His New Born Son (photo) / Photos & Video – Ferocious Six Seconds Of What This Girl Is Doing With Her Ukwu / Yemi Alade Steps Out In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.