Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Believe In Yourself - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Believe In Yourself (453 Views)

Believe In Yourself. Who Said YOU CANT? / Believe In Your Dreams / Ways Of Success, Step 2 - Believe In Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe In Yourself by ojadetayo(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2015
I would like to share my thoughts with you. I want to say NEVER for any reason no matter what it may be doubt yourself. Never you do so. No matter what you say, no matter what you do, no matter what you think, never doubt your abilities. The very moment you doubt your abilities, you trust your debilities. I want you to believe in yourself despite setbacks, despite the seemingly immovable obstacles, despite the cold and the dark, despite the woes and the pains. If you believe in yourself, you will succeed far more than you think. You will be surprised you will find all your troubles behind you. The greatest error in life is to relegate yourself when you could have been upheld. The most humble tragedies in life have occurred from a lack of faith or believe in one’s own self or one’s own ability. The simplest thing in the world is to deride ourselves because we made a mistake, to give up and say I’m no good but the more difficult thing is to believe in ourselves no matter what comes. In truth, we are not a mechanically precise machine; we are a bundle of nerves, sometimes we worry, we’re tensed up and we are stressed out but the important thing is never to allow our worries dictate our glories. I want you to believe in yourself, trust in your own ability and have faith in your knack. You actually deserve to win.
#BelieveInYourself
#TrustYourAbility
#YouDeserveToWin

Adetayo OJO.